IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Back home in Seattle
7/20/10, 9:04 PM   #1
Back home in Seattle
rtsb

Well Im back to 70 deg weather no humidity but I did have a great time visiting Indiana.I don't think 'll move there because of my job but I did fall in love with the country side.

I did see the best racing of my entire life at sprintweek and yes you guys were right i should of gone to Haubstadt instead of Eldora it was quite boring untill the last 4 laps but i hadnt seen it before.

I did see 9 races in 11 days very nice trip all of sprint week minus haubstadt plus Twinn Cities,Eldora,and Winchester.Drove close to 2,000 miles and loved it.I will be planning for next year for sure can't wait.

Best racing in my opinion was Kokomo but the last 3 laps at Browntown were awsome to.

Bloomington was a very nice looking setting for a race track of all so far didn't see haubstadt but I hear its very nice.

I did get to see the 3 tracks on my Bucket list that I've been waiting for ever to see.Terrehaute,Eldora,and Winchester very cool tracks.

Want to see the 4 Crown Nats for sure.

Thanks every one for your help and to the fans I met thank you.

2 members like this post: speed bump, SprintManDave
7/20/10, 9:31 PM   #2
Re: Back home in Seattle
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtsb View Post
Well Im back to 70 deg weather no humidity but I did have a great time visiting Indiana.I don't think 'll move there because of my job but I did fall in love with the country side.

I did see the best racing of my entire life at sprintweek and yes you guys were right i should of gone to Haubstadt instead of Eldora it was quite boring untill the last 4 laps but i hadnt seen it before.

I did see 9 races in 11 days very nice trip all of sprint week minus haubstadt plus Twinn Cities,Eldora,and Winchester.Drove close to 2,000 miles and loved it.I will be planning for next year for sure can't wait.

Best racing in my opinion was Kokomo but the last 3 laps at Browntown were awsome to.

Bloomington was a very nice looking setting for a race track of all so far didn't see haubstadt but I hear its very nice.

I did get to see the 3 tracks on my Bucket list that I've been waiting for ever to see.Terrehaute,Eldora,and Winchester very cool tracks.

Want to see the 4 Crown Nats for sure.

Thanks every one for your help and to the fans I met thank you.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience. I hope you start planning to come back for sprintweek and the 4 crown.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

7/21/10, 4:46 PM   #3
Re: Back home in Seattle
SprintManDave

It was nice having you here to visit.Comeback anytime.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Back home in Seattle