IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 7/5/17 12:33 AM
Just looking at a victory lane picture of Kyle Larson tonight, I noticed another Priority Aviation sign on the car. Also see a lot of Abreu Vinyard stickers on a whole bunch of race cars. Some day I hope to run into Richard Marshall, and if it's Rico or his father that's helping all these teams, and shake their hands and say thanks for all the support they give to our sport. I'm sure you folks no some other folks who support sprint car and midget racing, and I would like to thank them too. But there's no question that the folks I just mentioned have a BIG commitment to the cause. Not to sound greedy, but I would like to see more of that type of philanthropy to the sport we love
24 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, bullringko, davidm, dirt330, EBookerFan, fish, fuzzyracing, GYATK94, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, JCC, jim goerge, mc/rider, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, spicoli, tirespinner, TNRustler, wallbanger II, WinglessLovers, Wingman, worm
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #2 7/5/17 6:02 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Just looking at a victory lane picture of Kyle Larson tonight, I noticed another Priority Aviation sign on the car. Also see a lot of Abreu Vinyard stickers on a whole bunch of race cars. Some day I hope to run into Richard Marshall, and if it's Rico or his father that's helping all these teams, and shake their hands and say thanks for all the support they give to our sport. I'm sure you folks no some other folks who support sprint car and midget racing, and I would like to thank them too. But there's no question that the folks I just mentioned have a BIG commitment to the cause. Not to sound greedy, but I would like to see more of that type of philanthropy to the sport we love
Parked next to Mr Marshall at Kokomo MidgetWeek. Did just what you said. He was a real nice guy.
12 Likes: Bobv, fish, fuzzyracing, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, mc/rider, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #3 7/5/17 6:00 PM
Thanks Brent, your a great ambassador of our Fandom!
2 Likes: mc/rider, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #4 7/5/17 8:19 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Thanks Brent, your a great ambassador of our Fandom!
Thanks, but that probably depends on who you talk to.
4 Likes: flagboy55, interpreter66, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
GlobalSpeedway Tours (Offline)
  #5 7/5/17 11:40 PM
I like you Brent. Particularly the "whites of your eyes" .....
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 7/6/17 8:48 PM
Originally Posted by GlobalSpeedway Tours:
I like you Brent. Particularly the "whites of your eyes" .....
Flattered that one of my lines has been used to promote your tours.