IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #1 10/3/16 10:23 AM
Wanted to say a big thanks to the Lawrenceburg Fire Rescue for the beautiful trophy and $1,000 for the Fast Time Award on Saturday night, and for making Stevie feel so welcome here in the State of Indiana. Makes me proud when we give Hoosier Hospitality to visitors from other states. It was Stevie's first time in Indiana, and racing at Lawrenceburg Speedway. The track was prepared beautifully for the racers, and it was a great night of racing, and being able to get out of the track before 10:00 is awesome. Thanks for all of you at Lawrenceburg, and the fans!
23 Likes: Al Pierce, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, Clydesdale, davidm, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Nate, oppweld, PJ Wright, Sandy Lowe, Shawn Harper, smith19, SPRINTCAR, tirespinner, trannyman, WinglessLovers
OZ11 (Offline)
  #2 10/3/16 2:50 PM
Well said. It was a good night of racing, and for Bob, Conner, and the whole Fire/Rescue team, what a class act. Your a big part of what that track is today.

Jay Osborn
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, Eatin Dirt, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Nut'n but Dirt, PJ Wright, tirespinner