IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Looking for complete car/roller
9/24/16, 11:40 PM   #1
Looking for complete car/roller
jeffnanny

I am interested in getting my own operation going or join with someone. I grew up at the race track and have family that races. But have not yet gotten to race competitively and want to try to find someone willing to work with me on getting in the seat for a bit. I have been in a car a couple times but wanting to run a full schedule. I am not looking for a free ride as I know I do not have the credentials nor experience. But rather looking for someone getting out or not able to race that would work with me to buy a decent car or operation. I assure you most have heard of some of my family that races and can provide more details later. If you would be willing or know someone that would be interested in helping someone into the awesome sport please contact me. I have raced quads, go karts, and am highly competitive and learn easily and usually do well in all I compete in. Hoping there is someone out there willing to help. I am willing to do anything needed. Travel, shop help, locating sponsorship, the list goes on. Thank you for your time in advance.

Jeff Nanny
text or call 812-821-3256
j_nanny2006@yahoo.com
Spencer, IN 47460

9/27/16, 8:46 AM   #2
jeffnanny

Thanks to everyone that's looked and replied so far. Don't hesitate to contact me anytime with any questions. Have a great day!!

9/30/16, 7:35 PM   #3
jeffnanny

Had a a couple replies. Still searching. Thank you!!

10/1/16, 1:09 PM   #4
Re: Looking for complete car/roller
vyper

I have everything you need to go racing two cars, stacker, parts!~ All you need is a check and your a sprint car driver/owner!

10/1/16, 8:07 PM   #5
Cwilk05

I've got an ASCS 360 operation for sale. Complete car and a roller plus spares

10/1/16, 9:07 PM   #6
jeffnanny

I wish I had big enough check. That was my intentions with this post hoping to find someone to help them to the sport. Not ask for anything free but to allow someone to get into in steps versus all in. I earn decent money. But family and kids come first. So haven't built up much of the racing funds. But will be able to put a bit of $$ out there come 2017.

10/2/16, 2:00 PM   #7
Re: Looking for complete car/roller
vyper

Jeff with limited funds and virtually no experience your probably not going to find anyone wanting to put you in the seat of a sprint car. Might I suggest you look at 600 winged or non winged Micros (mini sprint) they are a ton of fun we ran them for 13 years and they are really easy on the budget as long as your not wrecking it. Lots of really good used cars are and will be for sale on Micro Outlaws and Maximum Dirt websites.

10/2/16, 11:10 PM   #8
jeffnanny

I hear ya. Just not as much racing for them close. And just leaving the door open. Not nesc looking for a free ride. MYbe someone that can help allow me to buy or build in a couple steps versus shelling out 10/20k whtever it is out front. There's so much talent and experience around I wouldn't expect anyone to just throw me in their car. It may be a longer shot. But I will never know if I don't try in the mean time while saving up some funds to get closer to my goal. Thanks for the info vyper. I appreciate it.

10/18/16, 1:54 PM   #9
jeffnanny

Going to bump this up another time or two before I abort. Contact me if you have any questions etc. Thank you!!

10/20/16, 9:48 AM   #10
Chief29

Build you a 305. I did everything my self (painted the frame, painted the body, built car from ground up including the engine) and I have less money in it than I did my karting stuff.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Looking for complete car/roller