IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SprintBeard (Offline)
  #1 9/9/16 7:58 PM
Any updates appreciated
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 9/9/16 8:07 PM
It's saturday at Montpelier and Sunday at Millstream. Saturday's in the lead by a nose.

Charles Nungester
SprintBeard (Offline)
  #3 9/9/16 8:09 PM
Oh my, I forgot what day it is
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, sprinter14, wildman92
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #4 9/10/16 8:37 AM
I am planning on going to Millstream for the first time since the 1980's. The last time I was there, was when the parking lot caught on fire during Ohio Speedweek. That was a long time ago. Hope they run a quick show on a Sunday night. 3 hour drive and a 5:15 wake up will be rough on this old guy.
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, i love dirt track racing, Jesse B, PIT CART, tirespinner
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #5 9/10/16 9:31 AM
I believe the parking lot fire was 1988.We had a severe drought that summer.If memory serves me correct it was a corvette that burned up and a few other vehicles.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester
jjg30 (Offline)
  #6 9/10/16 9:43 AM
Updates up there for montpieler tonite ?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #7 9/10/16 9:55 AM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
I believe the parking lot fire was 1988.We had a severe drought that summer.If memory serves me correct it was a corvette that burned up and a few other vehicles.
Didn't remember the year, but the rest I remember. That was the only time I have been there. Another memory was we camped at Eldora the night before. A buddy of mine sold the shirt off his back to a guy sitting behind us after he had worn it for 2 hot July Ohio days.
loudpedal (Offline)
  #8 9/10/16 9:55 AM
how about an update on how much rain Montpeiler received last night into this morning?
loudpedal (Offline)
  #9 9/10/16 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by loudpedal:
how about an update on how much rain Montpeiler received last night into this morning?
Boss says on there Facebook that a cell went through this morning, but that they had sealed the track last night, and as of right now they say there hasn't been enough rain to cancel the event. they will be posting more soon
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 9/10/16 10:47 AM
We are heading that way from the burg area around 2. Hope to see a great racing events tonight. Have fun and enjoy the racing events this weekend. Thanks.