IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mtqrl
1/9/16, 10:01 PM   #1
Mtqrl
badcoupe

It's done just announced at banquet. Not going to run next year.

1/9/16, 10:39 PM   #2
treecitytornado

Honestly for the good of T.Q. Midget racing, it's the best thing that could've happened. Now we are back to one series and it can keep building with bigger car counts and good shows in 2016!

4 members like this post: Racer1039, Sims girl, trannyman, WinglessLovers
1/10/16, 12:00 AM   #3
trannyman

Time will tell.there's still some fixing needing done,before too late for everyone.

1 member likes this post: treecitytornado
1/10/16, 4:08 AM   #4
sprint51

Jt stapp sticks his nose again in something he has no clue what he talks about jt go run your Sprint car and don't worry about 3/4 midgets

1 member likes this post: sprinter6p
1/10/16, 4:33 AM   #5
treecitytornado

No need for that kind of talk. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.If everyone had the same one, there wouldn't be any need for a message board, right? I've raced and help promote T.Q. races and been around it all my life! Terry Eaglin and I promoted the only Sprint Car show every held at Osgood in modern history, in 2009 and M.T.Q.R.L. was there too along with M.M.S.A.! It was a standing room only crowd. Ultimately, 3 organizations was hurting T.Q. racing. Mr. Terry Eaglin took U.M.R.A. along with his King of the T.Q. Midget Series and is keeping the history alive! I think that's pretty cool! Sorry if you don't feel that way! I'm excited to see the 2016 U.M.R.A. King of the T.Q. Midget Schedule! It should be a great year for T.Q.'s. Good Luck.
Last edited by treecitytornado; 1/10/16 at 4:55 AM.

4 members like this post: Racer1039, Racer_dude35, trannyman, WinglessLovers
1/10/16, 10:34 AM   #6
Re: Mtqrl
midgetracer

Upon hearing the news of the MTQRL, in its current state not racing in 2016. I personally would like to thank MARK and JEN along with all the OFFICIALS, SPONSORS, FANS, OWNERS and DRIVERS. For all their hard work and dedication for TQ racing, which came with great sacrifices to promote open wheel racing. Best of luck too everyone involved, and may all your future endeavors be prosperous..

MARK WIDENER

5 members like this post: Racer_dude35, sprint51, SteveW, TqMidget41&84, WinglessLovers
1/10/16, 10:45 AM   #7
Re: Mtqrl
midgetracer

Let's not forget to congratulate RON COMBS and TONY STEWART RACING on their CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!

RON ran hard all year long!

1/12/16, 8:16 PM   #8
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
No need for that kind of talk. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.If everyone had the same one, there wouldn't be any need for a message board, right? I've raced and help promote T.Q. races and been around it all my life! Terry Eaglin and I promoted the only Sprint Car show every held at Osgood in modern history, in 2009 and M.T.Q.R.L. was there too along with M.M.S.A.! It was a standing room only crowd. Ultimately, 3 organizations was hurting T.Q. racing. Mr. Terry Eaglin took U.M.R.A. along with his King of the T.Q. Midget Series and is keeping the history alive! I think that's pretty cool! Sorry if you don't feel that way! I'm excited to see the 2016 U.M.R.A. King of the T.Q. Midget Schedule! It should be a great year for T.Q.'s. Good Luck.
Seems like J.T. Just may have a clue what's going on in the racing world.Besides Ewww s,he never personally as attacked anyone.What makes someone think they can tell another what to think,say,or do?!

2 members like this post: DAD, treecitytornado
1/12/16, 9:56 PM   #9
treecitytornado

Thanks, Trannyman! I appreciate it!

1 member likes this post: DAD
1/13/16, 12:09 AM   #10
sprint51

You are so right Fred thanks for setting that straight lol.
Last edited by sprint51; 1/13/16 at 3:49 AM.

1 member likes this post: DAD
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mtqrl