IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Seat time
12/23/15, 3:27 AM   #1
Seat time
QuentinBaker

I know its still early but i am currently looking for some seat time for 2016 preferably in central or northern Indiana i am young and strive at the opportunities i get. I do not want any money i just want some experience and to have fun doing what i love if you have any questions you can message me thanks!

12/23/15, 8:36 AM   #2
Re: Seat time
Unlucky#9

The question that I'm sure most car owners will be asking in the back of their minds, and possible reason to simply over look your request is, "do you have the funds/skill to replace or repair any parts/equipment that you might damage in the process of getting your seat time?" Do you also have the funding to cover the operating costs for the nights that you drive? I know that there are a few people offering rentals that the price of rental covers the operating costs and consumables associated with a night of racing with a little built in coverage for anything that might get damaged.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Seat time