IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #1 9/1/08 8:09 PM
Anybody heard who will be there??
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #2 9/1/08 9:41 PM
Hopefully the water truck and water is put on the track do not want to see another asphalt on dirt feature again.They did have a great car count and fan turnout last time has the first sentence is the only issue I had with the last show they have a chance to grow with this series.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #3 9/1/08 9:55 PM
The Morgans are considering making our first trip from Bton to Flora. What is the seating area like? Can you get in early to put a blanket/seats down? Can you take in a cooler? What else would we need to know should we decide to make the trip?

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #4 9/1/08 10:15 PM
You should not need to get there early to put a blanket down you will be able to get a seat.Has for bringing anything in at all forget about that one they check at the admission shack before you go in.You are allowed in but do not bring anything else it is not allowed at all.
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #5 9/1/08 10:25 PM
anybody know if clayton or stanbrough will be there?? or any of the big dogs??
skids59 (Offline)
  #6 9/2/08 9:24 AM
With the rain we're supposed to get between now and Fri. night might be pretty racey. Bet they have about the same car count as last time.I expect more fans though. Cooler weather maybe. They need to work on the rest rooms something awful. Everything else is pretty good though. It wouldn't surprise me to see a couple races there next year.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #7 9/2/08 4:37 PM
Has 50 west in Illinois reopened yet? We went to the last MSCS @Flora and 50 was closing the following Monday.NO coolers allowed, bathrooms are well, hmm, nuff said.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #8 9/2/08 5:46 PM
i heard levi jones might be bringing his own car to the race..
jmichels (Offline)
  #9 9/2/08 6:19 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Has 50 west in Illinois reopened yet? We went to the last MSCS @Flora and 50 was closing the following Monday.NO coolers allowed, bathrooms are well, hmm, nuff said.
US 50 is open. They are still working on the bridge near Lawrenceville.
JasonWatt
  #10 9/3/08 3:19 PM
Anyone have the address to the track? I will have to mapquest it and will be coming from Princeton, IN. (Through Mount Carmel)

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason Watt