IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Engines 600 kaw 636 parts honda f3
11/20/15, 10:35 AM   #1
Engines 600 kaw 636 parts honda f3
dewitt88d

I have tons of engine parts and i have a few complete engines new ones right off bike and alot of extra 636 parts and only short a crank unless i make it a 619 with the 600 crank and we have built one and it has won alot of races i sold it 2 years ago has ran those two years and now its been sold to a bike racer who has went unbeaten so they work and are durable i have moved to midgets since and nw i am running non wing sprints and a sprint car along with a crown car a few times and thats my own 3 cars not my sponcered cars witch i have a complete season with them so i am trying to get as much room in the garage as i possiably can and i dont need any micro stuff and my midget is posted in midget form its a 2015 boss with alot of spares and brand new no races at all so parts are perfect u cant buy used parts and put together what i have for what i am asking .

Micro engines i would love to sell as a compplete engine sell out might pull sell the one engine i got and all the engines i got that are hole and the one thats all there just needs a crank and then the parts as a whole i am open to any offrs

roger (618)-580-8115

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Engines 600 kaw 636 parts honda f3