IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Half-Moon during ISW
7/9/15, 9:47 AM   #1
Josh Spencer

When you are in town watching great racing at Gas City and Kokomo, make sure you stop by locally owned Half-Moon Restaurant and Brewery! You can check out the menu at halfmoonbrewery.com . The restaurant is family friendly and you can park rvs or trailers there. Half-Moon is located at 4051 S Lafountain St, Kokomo, IN 46902 (931 and Center Road) Just south of Lowes. Have fun whatever you do and stop by the trailer and say hi! We will also have hot off the press t-shirts for sale!
Josh Spencer
Last edited by Josh Spencer; 7/9/15 at 9:49 AM.

7/9/15, 5:29 PM   #2
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Great grub from a restaurant that 100% supports sprint car racing and Josh. Don't be afraid to ask to speak to the owner to Thank him for that.

7/9/15, 5:45 PM   #3
Jrp4554

I've never met you before Josh but excellent job promoting your sponsor!! Other drivers should take note. If I had a dollar for everytime someone asked me to sponsor them I'd have a private jet on standby. Then when I ask them how it's going to benefit me they look at me like a lost child. You've got to convince people their money is going to good use. Once again I really respect you promoting their product.

7/9/15, 6:14 PM   #4
Panama

I stop in Half Moon Brewery everytime I am in Kokomo, and everytime I do, I ask for the manager and tell him thanks for supporting Josh Spencer Racing and being part of the racing family.

Their food isn't good, it is fantastic!
Try a Kokomonster beer too!

7/9/15, 8:10 PM   #5
Re: Half-Moon during ISW
jim goerge

My buddy and I plan on lunch Friday and Saturday there. Go get them Josh

3 members like this post: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, Josh Spencer
7/9/15, 8:50 PM   #6
Scooter

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: 50+

I suggest this place as well!!!

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Josh Spencer
7/9/15, 9:28 PM   #7
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family always have lunch at half moon before going to Kokomo speedway. Chris is a great racing sponsor for the sport that we love and the smoky bbq ribs and the kokomomoster is the best. Thanks for all the great things you guys do for the sport we love.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Josh Spencer, speed bump
7/9/15, 10:26 PM   #8
Josh Spencer

If you are at the races, stop by the trailer would love to meet you. Thanks for the kind words!

Josh Spencer

3 members like this post: budsauto25, jim goerge, Panama
7/9/15, 10:27 PM   #9
Josh Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrp4554 View Post
I've never met you before Josh but excellent job promoting your sponsor!! Other drivers should take note. If I had a dollar for everytime someone asked me to sponsor them I'd have a private jet on standby. Then when I ask them how it's going to benefit me they look at me like a lost child. You've got to convince people their money is going to good use. Once again I really respect you promoting their product.
If you are at the races, stop by the trailer would love to meet you. Thanks for the kind words!

Josh Spencer

3 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, jim goerge, Panama
7/10/15, 2:51 PM   #10
Re: Half-Moon during ISW
FALCONEDDIE

Stuck here in Florida; can't be there; wish I could. Josh and Jerry and the whole Spencer family are great people for racing and promoting the sport. Chris at the Half Moon Cafe and the rest of the Spencer family are wonderful people. Hope to make it for Smackdown at end of August. Wife is running for Mayor and Primary is Aug. 25; will leave morning of Aug. 26 and going to have to miss Dickie Gaines at Lawrenceburg. First time in a few years of coming mid August. Good luck to Josh and Jerry, see you when I get there.
Falconeddie
Ed Robbins

2 members like this post: Josh Spencer, speed bump
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Half-Moon during ISW