IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ISF (Offline)
  #1 3/13/15 1:57 PM
We just received our 2015 Indy 500 tickets.

Ya' know Spring has arrived when the 500 tickets show up in the mail!!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
8 Likes: aka Liz, dirt330, dirtball, i love dirt track racing, jjones752, mc/rider, ronmil, Task Force
ronmil (Offline)
  #2 3/13/15 4:07 PM
Originally Posted by ISF:
We just received our 2015 Indy 500 tickets.

Ya' know Spring has arrived when the 500 tickets show up in the mail!!
My mail hasn't come yet today; they arrived on March 7th last year.

Ron Miller
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #3 3/13/15 4:49 PM
Got mine today.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
Racer12 (Offline)
  #4 3/13/15 5:23 PM
I'm sure it will be one of the best sports prototype races ever!
ronmil (Offline)
  #5 3/13/15 5:49 PM
My mailman, (or perhaps it was the mailwoman), didn't let me down! Looking forward to my 51st consecutive 500; same seats since 1968. I know the cars aren't what we would like to see, as far as appearance goes, but the last few 500's have among been the best ever. Can't wait until Pole Day!

Ron Miller
7 Likes: aka Liz, BrentTFunk, Copperhead, i love dirt track racing, ISF, mc/rider, wright59
ISF (Offline)
  #6 3/13/15 8:14 PM
This will be our 32nd 500. We entered the ticket renewal system in 1986. At that time they said it would take us about 25 years to have enough seniority to get Penthouse seats. Well, for whatever reason it took about 6 years longer than that but we finally got those Penthouse seats and now we're setting in B Stand Penthouse and I think our present seats will be where we stay.

And you're right Ron, the past two 500's were the best racing at The Speedway we've seen of all 32 we've attended. Hopefully they will continue to be equally as exciting as '13 & '14.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, ronmil, wright59
dirtball (Offline)
  #7 3/15/15 12:49 PM
This will be my wife's 64th Indy 500. She snuck in between the 3rd and 4th turn. Some times the guards would let the kids walk in.
6 Likes: dave, i love dirt track racing, ISF, mc/rider, ronmil, trecraft
aka Liz (Offline)
  #8 3/15/15 3:44 PM
That blue envelope's arrival on Friday made even a bad day at work worthwhile!
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, ISF, mc/rider, ronmil, Tom23
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #9 3/15/15 4:52 PM
28 years in the books. Indy 500 is a great event and life time memories. Put in some dirt track racing in and the month of may is always great in Indiana. The racing capital of the world.
2 Likes: ISF, mc/rider
throb (Offline)
  #10 3/15/15 5:29 PM
this year will be my 27th race (only 35 years old) I cant think of anything else I would ever in my life want to do on memorial day weekend. if im able I will be at the race every year for the rest of my life!

Rob Botts
7 Likes: i love dirt track racing, ISF, mc/rider, ronmil, Task Force, Tom23, wright59