IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2015 downloadable racing schedule
2/2/15, 1:19 PM   #1
65 Push Truck

Last year I found place to download all scheduled openwheel races like USAC, MSCS, local tracks, midgets, sprint, and silver crown etc. thought there was a link posted on here somewhere?? I remember clicking the link and all races downloaded into my calendar on my phone and tablet. It was awesome. Anyone done that or remember who did??

Edit: looks like our friend Bill did this for us last year. Anyone plan on doing this? I'm sure it took plenty time for him to scour websites to get it together.
Last edited by 65 Push Truck; 2/2/15 at 1:31 PM.

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
2/2/15, 1:37 PM   #2
Re: 2015 downloadable racing schedule
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Push Truck View Post
Last year I found place to download all scheduled openwheel races like USAC, MSCS, local tracks, midgets, sprint, and silver crown etc. thought there was a link posted on here somewhere?? I remember clicking the link and all races downloaded into my calendar on my phone and tablet. It was awesome. Anyone done that or remember who did??

Edit: looks like our friend Bill did this for us last year. Anyone plan on doing this? I'm sure it took plenty time for him to scour websites to get it together.
Im sure Bill would if he could. But he's with us no longer and watching from the great gig in the sky.

2/2/15, 1:45 PM   #3
Lincoln Chapple

TJ Slideways has a integrated calendar that is good.

I don't know that it can be downloaded, way over my head, but I also used Bill's last year and it was awesome that he spent the time and effort to share that with us.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97
2/2/15, 1:59 PM   #4
65 Push Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Im sure Bill would if he could. But he's with us no longer and watching from the great gig in the sky.
Ya I know he would have. I wasn't sure if he had done it or someone else, then found the stickie from last year that he posted. RIP Bill

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
2/2/15, 5:31 PM   #5
midget31

What format do you want? Non wing only? Just IN area races?

2/2/15, 5:47 PM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I do know some people made excel spread sheets with all the dates and events on them dates and worked their travels around that.

Some even made em downloadable to others. Maybe someone will. Some schedules are still being fixed, reduced or added to over the All Star deal.

2/2/15, 7:04 PM   #7
Hot Rod K.

I think Bills version last year was incredible. I bet I used it at least 3 times a week to plan my race chasing. He included USAC Sprints and midgets, Silver Crown, Indiana weekly shows, POWRi, and a few more😆

2/2/15, 10:01 PM   #8
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod K. View Post
I think Bills version last year was incredible. I bet I used it at least 3 times a week to plan my race chasing. He included USAC Sprints and midgets, Silver Crown, Indiana weekly shows, POWRi, and a few more😆
I love what bill had on the racing schedules. If we were in a whether situation and heading to a track and got a text that it was rained out.then would would look at who was not rain out and head that way . Great site for fans to use to put some butts in the seats. And things that we love racing. Thanks mrs g. For allowing us to keep living the dream that your husband and our great friend bill have given us on iow. Thanks.
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 2/2/15 at 10:11 PM.

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, mc/rider, Mrs G
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2015 downloadable racing schedule