buck (Offline)
  #1 1/4/15 7:35 PM
what night do you think is the toughest
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #2 1/4/15 8:17 PM
Originally Posted by buck:
what night do you think is the toughest
Saturday......
11 Likes: 55fan, AustinSprinter, badgerfan, Blitzman, itsanonwingthing, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, Nate, racefan20, rataz, Ty
55fan (Offline)
  #3 1/4/15 8:53 PM
Good answer.
buck (Offline)
  #4 1/4/15 9:05 PM
meant qualifying night
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 1/4/15 9:14 PM
There is tough competition every night, Top three finishers of the A to sat nights A. Out of 80 competitors per night. You got a big task in front of you. No matter what night it is.

Monday's Practice could be the easiest

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, KENDALLRACING, Nate, weidgang
Nate (Offline)
  #6 1/4/15 9:34 PM
I always ask myself that question but NO NIGHT is the easiest.

Just look at each night this year and take your pick...there's no easy night.

Tuesday: Caleb Armstrong who won a qualifying night last year, Zach Daum, Joey Saldana who looked solid at DuQuoin, Michael Pickens, Kyle Larson, Alex Bright who ran great last year, Robert Ballou...

Wendesday: Sammy Swindell, JJ Yeley, Parker Price-Miller (another youngster who ran great last year), Brady Bacon, Trey Marcham who just won multiple Golden Drillers at the Shootout, Rico Abreu, Christ Windom...

Thursday: Jerry Coons Jr, Kevin Swindell, Christopher Bell, TMez, David Gravel, AJ Fike, Chad Boespflug...

Friday: Shane Cottle, Matt Westfall, Chad Boat, Dave Darland, Daryn Pittman, Cory Kruseman, Bryan Clauson, KTJ, Tanner Thorson, The Demon...

Not to mention hundreds of other drivers here, many of which have a legit chance of winning their qualifying nights and making the A Saturday.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, KENDALLRACING
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #7 1/5/15 2:45 AM
i put some thought into this...I would go with Friday being the toughest, then, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Either way, it's going to be tough all nights, lots of luck to all