IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt roll call
9/26/14, 2:26 PM   #1
Haubstadt roll call
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

With USAC in action for $10,000 to win and LPS completing their rained out program tomorrow night, I wonder what sprint cars will show up at TSS. Anybody have any info on who is planning to run? I would like to see the USAC show at Lawrenceburg, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to drive seven hours (round trip) when there is a sprint car race less than thirty minutes from home.

2 members like this post: dshort36, jim goerge
9/26/14, 3:38 PM   #2
bmemmer

I say it will be a duel between Kyle Cummins and Brady short. Everyone else be at the burg

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
9/26/14, 5:07 PM   #3
Re: Haubstadt roll call
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
I say it will be a duel between Kyle Cummins and Brady short. Everyone else be at the burg
Well, I guess it only takes two cars to have a race!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/26/14, 5:54 PM   #4
jim goerge

Ron You what Mr Funk would say I think we'll still have a good field of cars 20 to 25 Seems to me as the $ to win go up less cars you get

9/26/14, 11:10 PM   #5
treecitytornado

Bland, Short, Farney, etc. are locked in at Putnamville for the make-up, plus can run another feature for a payoff. Dk, what they will do, but I'll be at Tri-State. I'd say 35 or so at the Burg, 16-20 at Haubstadt and 20 or so at Putnamville. Flora is running too.

2 members like this post: bni69, dstensland
9/27/14, 1:14 PM   #6
Flatrightrear

It's a good night for Tommy to have the late models on the card tonight. They put on a good show at Haubstadt.

9/27/14, 4:30 PM   #7
Gizmo

Race Count This Year: 10
Race Count Last Year: 14

Which late model series? Awe it doesn't matter. I will be there anyway. Always good racing at TSS and it is going to be a beautiful night.

1 member likes this post: iuc37
9/27/14, 5:26 PM   #8
TSS & Other Tracks !!....
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Not so lucky here in Phx, now as a Big Bad A$$ storm is powndin us here in W. Phx, from the west!!...with winds, rain blow'n hard as I've seen it here lately!!....my guess is it don't look good for Canyon Speedway Park USAC show 2nite!!...any help from Peeps at da Peoria, Az. Track??.........

9/27/14, 6:41 PM   #9
illinisprintfan

Just arrived. Anybody have a sprint car count?

9/27/14, 7:12 PM   #10
bmemmer

16 sprints 10 late models 23 mods. What a joke. 22 dollars to get in. I know Jim and Jason that work for mscs and this isn't a shot at them at all. They work their butt off, but the whole mscs series AND lawrenceburg staff which I have the out most respect for Dave Rudisell need to sit down and get things out on the table and work something out. No reason why things can't be like they have in the past. Give the race fans what they want a 2day show with over 70 cars in the pits both nights and a nice fall evening. Was my favorite event of the year the fall nationals let's quit this damn pissing match blaming each other and enjoy some racing. Where ever you ended up tonight have a safe trip home and a great weekend!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt roll call