IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 35 Raceway Non-Wings Cancelled
8/25/14, 7:43 PM   #1
35 Raceway Non-Wings Cancelled
TonyB

Although it was our sincere desire to put on a Non-Wing event this year, regretfully we have not had the drivers support we need to put on this event, in part do to the purse structure. we therefore will postpone (till 2015) the Non-Wing portion of Sunday’s program till we obtain more Sponsorship for Non-Wing Sprint cars so that we can offer a significant purse, We appreciate those who where supporting this event and have in fact helped to promote it.
Sincerely
Tony Boetcher
35 Raceway Park

8/27/14, 8:19 PM   #2
Re: 35 Raceway Non-Wings Cancelled
Sprintcarfanatic

Man I don't know the ins & outs but if this could have been a BOSS show there is no doubt in my mind that this would have been the cats a$$. I was planning on coming as just a fan.

8/27/14, 9:06 PM   #3
treecitytornado

It would take sponsorship to be a BOSS show because that is $9000 range on a purse. Maybe 2015 who knows.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 35 Raceway Non-Wings Cancelled