IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC scoresheet
7/12/14, 12:33 AM   #1
USAC scoresheet
TheLip2

A few months ago I decided to create some templates for score sheets primarily for USAC format races. In celebration of Sprint Week I have decided to share these sheets with the racing fans on Indiana Open Wheel. So, if any of you out there keep score or keep track of qualifying then these score sheets will be exactly what you want. You will notice that they have small subscripts placed in the boxes for the heat lineups. These subscripts indicate the position where that racer qualified.

The attachment is a PDF file document. You can download the document near the bottom of this posting. You will need a PDF plugin for your browser. (most browsers, including Chrome and IE have this ability) You can also download a free PDF viewer from Adobe here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

Feel free to enjoy. I ask that no one attempts to profit from my work. I also ask that if you see me or know me that you thank me. (or don't thank me and buy me a beer - lol) I usually set up a blue canopy near the front gate at the Lawrenceburg USAC races. Come over and say hello.

Going to try Kokomo Saturday, so I hope the weather cooperates.

Happy Sprint Week,

Scott Libbert
Attached Files
USAC Scoresheet - IOW.pdf (139.5 KB, 181 views)
Last edited by TheLip2; 7/12/14 at 1:12 AM. Reason: Point out attachment

4 members like this post: dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, The Old Coyote, Tief
7/12/14, 3:19 PM   #2
TheLip2

I'm running a little late for Kokomo tonight. Can someone hold me 3 seats somewhere near the top? (On the front)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC scoresheet