#1 7/8/14 12:08 PM
griffithracing (Offline)
  #2 7/8/14 4:39 PM
No surprise there
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #3 7/8/14 10:36 PM
Who didn't see this coming?

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
staggerman (Offline)
  #4 7/8/14 11:51 PM
Someone sure is quiet right now..............................
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #5 7/9/14 6:33 AM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Who didn't see this coming?
Me, unfortunately. Oh well, lesson learned.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 7/9/14 7:27 AM
Originally Posted by PJ Wright:
Me, unfortunately. Oh well, lesson learned.
PJ,

I was really hoping that this would be a success. However, way too many things were going against it. First and foremost in my opinion, a single event weeknight race is a tough sell for attracting other than locals. Maybe down the road they will be able to put something together that will be successful.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #7 7/9/14 3:05 PM
Mike; I understand the 'reason' they gave for canceling was that there weren't as many sprints as supers pre-entered. Surely I must be missing something. Did they really expect the exact same number of each?
Oh well, it's a moot point now anyway. I know they said they might try to reschedule but after all the hype leading up to this flop I wonder if anybody would believe them.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.