IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #1 12/5/13 12:48 PM
Now that DuQuoin has been cancelled, I need something to look forward to. I'm going to order the PPV of the Chili Bowl week but don't have MAV TV with my cable company for Saturday night. I thought it might be good to post places that people know of that will be doing a viewing party for the Saturday night of the Chili Bowl.

List the place & the town it is in.
trackprep (Offline)
  #2 12/5/13 1:38 PM
Barney's pub. Jacksonville Illinois. We own the tavern and a midget so I'm in Tulsa the others will be watching at the bar
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #3 12/5/13 2:13 PM
Originally Posted by trackprep:
Barney's pub. Jacksonville Illinois. We own the tavern and a midget so I'm in Tulsa the others will be watching at the bar
That was actually the place I was thinking of when I started this thread. I'll have a tenderloin or 2 for dinner that night!!
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #4 12/5/13 3:52 PM
Anyone doing one in Indy. I'm just tired of spending 500+ $ on the dog and pony Swindell show.
rpedersen20 (Offline)
  #5 12/5/13 11:16 PM
In the early 2000's DO Laycock would simulcast it and host a party at the speedway, a lot like the Daytona benefit. Drinks, silent auctions, and lots of great people.Hell even race programs were for sale at the party. Can't remember the door fee or if there was one. Thanks again DO for doing that! I will never forget some of the stories and people. Never knew who you might see there. AJ Watson sticks out the most.

After many of his wins Stanbrough’s fans can be heard chanting “King of Indiana.” - quote from onedirt.com