IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 8/8/13 11:12 AM
An ALL NEW episode of Flip the Switch: Indiana Sprint Cars airs today at 3:30 and 6:30pm Eastern on MAV-TV today!

Don't miss the only 410 dirt sprint car TV program going!

Make sure and tweet us your photos of you and your family and friends watching the show! The best and most creative photos will make next week's show! Tweet photos to @gojackslash using the #fliptheswitch hashtag.

This show has been a lot of fun and the response from the network and the fans has been nothing but positive.

Our Indiana tracks, racers, owners, and fans, deserve to see our sport on television and by golly we are doing it.

After this weekend, we have only 7 races remaining to shoot.

It has been a pleasure and looking forward to 2014.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Jackslash Media Inc.

You Tube Video
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

JackslashTV
3 Likes: racegal, racing2bwithu2, speed bump
turn4rob (Offline)
  #2 8/8/13 11:18 AM
would love to watch it but out here in lala land all i get is MAV TV on demand without flip the switch but lots of stupid crap
ROB
racegal (Offline)
  #3 8/8/13 11:20 AM
Nice video! And thanks for the reminder!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Go Fast (Offline)
  #4 8/8/13 12:32 PM
We put a big screen and Direct TV in the shop just to record and watch this show. During Sprint Week we had three teams working out of our shop and Flip the Switch was playing every day.

Great show!!

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
3 Likes: Jackslash.com, racegal, speed bump
ImissAscot (Offline)
  #5 8/8/13 1:31 PM
If all I can get is 30 mins. of dirt sprint cars on TV i'll take it, but would obviously rather have the hour long spot right after reserved for that "pavement show"......lol