IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Puddin33 (Offline)
  #1 7/14/13 6:39 PM
For sum of the ppl who didnt see it. I thought it was funny. But that's just Smoke

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shak...-a-hole-071413

Posted via Mobile Device
BrandonT30 (Offline)
  #2 7/14/13 6:44 PM
I like a driver that speaks their mind but I think Tony lets his emotions get the best of him sometimes.
har59 (Offline)
  #3 7/14/13 6:46 PM
Find the clip of kyle bush calling ryan newman a big dumb oger... lol

Posted via Mobile Device
REH24 (Offline)
  #4 7/14/13 6:58 PM
I would like to see Stewart call Kinser that to his face.. I can see Kinser when he heard Stewat's remarks probably had that s#%@eating grin and went on with his business.

REH

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
7 Likes: Black Deuce, interpreter66, jim goerge, racephoto1, robert gatten, weirracing, Will Shunk
rclaridge (Offline)
  #5 7/14/13 7:22 PM
Originally Posted by REH24:
I would like to see Stewart call Kinser that to his face.. I can see Kinser when he heard Stewat's remarks probably had that s#%@eating grin and went on with his business.

REH
my thoughts exactly!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
chop (Offline)
  #6 7/14/13 7:27 PM
Its ok. On Tony's last pit stop, the gas man (A Kinser fan) did not get all the gas in his car.
12 Likes: Black Deuce, Bostonian, FALCONEDDIE, flatout18, interpreter66, ISF, K9Racer, racephoto1, rachasin, REH24, robert gatten, weirracing
racinnut9 (Offline)
  #7 7/14/13 8:08 PM
Now that's funny!!!
REH24 (Offline)
  #8 7/14/13 8:41 PM
Originally Posted by chop:
Its ok. On Tony's last pit stop, the gas man (A Kinser fan) did not get all the gas in his car.
Now that is funny, if only it was true.

REH

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
hungthrottlepodcast (Offline)
  #9 7/15/13 11:24 AM
Did you know that Tony has never taken anybody out? Never ever never.
RacinFool (Offline)
  #10 7/15/13 12:22 PM
Hail to the King!