IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > thank u evryone from heavy d and shain matthews
6/30/08, 2:09 AM   #1
thank u evryone from heavy d and shain matthews
sprint67

just wanna give a big thanks to a few people who have helped us out .First off is Greg and Anne Tyler for givin us a place to live and work outa thanks GT Motorsports.Second is Jeff Claxton and the boys at the shop for fixn our motor and gettin us back out racin in days notice ,u the man.and Bernie at Indy Race Parts .Mark at Sprint Mart.Chuck Pearce .Geoff Dodge.Adam FROM KOKOMO.Kevin Thomas JR .Thanks to all the people i forgot that helped us put the race car together after Shain wares em out.We were hopin to to stay racin out here for the summer but we had a tuff month and wore out evrything we owned .So we have to head west bound .Livin the dream turned out to be Shattered Dreams .It was good to see all my Indiana buddies i havnt seen in a few yrs.Hopefully i will be back sum day when i hit the lottery lol then look out HA HA .

thanks again from Darin aka Heavy D and Shain Matthews
" NUTHINS FOREVER"

6/30/08, 2:32 AM   #2
Re: thank u evryone from heavy d and shain matthews
410racer

shane, you need something, talk to Steph and maybe i can help you out...My pockets are not deep but i do have some spare parts. All i can offer...sorry

6/30/08, 9:40 AM   #3
ThrottleHead

Shain and Heavy D,

I really hope there is a way you can continue to race here. It's great to meet the both of you! You are both great guys!

If you really are heading back home to Cali, we at talk2drivers.com sincerely hope you can get back out this way and race again! Thanks for everything you guys have done and here's to seeing you again soon!

6/30/08, 11:31 AM   #4
Millsvideo

Smitty...

Man, that sucks. I was hoping you guys would find a way to hang around for Indiana Sprintweek. But, I understand times are tough, man. I am sad to see you guys go. Keep rockin' it Cali Style, wherever you are.

They may be shattered dreams, but they are still dreams. I will see you cats out West in the fall. Keep 'Living The Dream'.

DM - "If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" - Motley Crue

6/30/08, 12:29 PM   #5
SPD 37

Thanks for coming to Indiana....it was fun to watch you race with and without a wing....hurry back!

6/30/08, 4:17 PM   #6
1BIGracefan

Shain and Heavy D, I want to thank you two it was great to meet ya. I hope to get out west this fall. Thanks for your hospiltality it was very well appriciated.

6/30/08, 4:18 PM   #7
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

I'm really sorry to see you have to go back. I enjoyed the few races I got to see you run. You were really on it last night at Kokomo before the wreck. Hope to see you again, either here or in California this fall.

Frank Daigh

7/1/08, 9:00 AM   #8
nowings29

Heavy and Shain.... we r gonna miss ya round here. Good luck. Hope to see you guys soon.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > thank u evryone from heavy d and shain matthews