IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
brsteg (Offline)
  #1 6/2/13 12:27 AM
Just a question for everyone, if it were up to you with no concern if it'd happen where would you like to see the Silver Crown cars race?
Me I'd like to see them at Lawrenceburg for sure.
And though in general I don't think they'd work on quarter miles (or maybe just some), I think they could make 'em work at Tri-State.
2 Likes: midget96, racephoto1
slick01 (Offline)
  #2 6/2/13 12:34 AM
I wish we could go back in time and have those big fields again. Having said that, I just wish we could see them without a 600 mile drive, but that applies to sprints and midgets as well. Wish they were on TV but we know how that is these days.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #3 6/2/13 1:24 AM
I want to see the Hulman 100 back in May and the Hoosier 100 in August or September!! Bring back Syracuse and add Rolling Wheels or Orange County. Run one at Sedalia too. Williams Grove again too!
If one of my wishes come true, I would be very excited!

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: davidm, Indy1808, Roy Bleckert, Static
Roy Bleckert (Offline)
  #4 6/2/13 2:12 AM
Calexpo , Calistoga in Ca ? Irwindale was not bad either the time they ran there
chassisman55 (Offline)
  #5 6/2/13 7:54 AM
Calisoga, the big 5/8 at night at Hagerstown, selinsgrove, Port Royal, bridgeport,nj.
The main thing is to get them out of Eldora; a once great track thats now been turned to a flat, slow n, ***** type WOO joint.
3 Likes: davidm, Indy1808, racephoto1
HardyBoysRacing (Offline)
  #6 6/2/13 10:45 AM
Miles! Anywhere and everywhere!! 'Nuff said!

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: monkeyboy, Murry2112
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #7 6/2/13 12:03 PM
I've seen them at the Grove, which was a great show. Stafford Springs was also good. Nazareth was good too.

I'd like to see them at Rolling Wheels. Been there a few times, it would be excellent. The Burg of course. Back to the Grove, any mile that would have them.

The problem is the big tracks are getting harder and harder to find. They haven't built a dirt mile in a looooong time.
Stealth87 (Offline)
  #8 6/2/13 12:54 PM
How about where NAPCAR is running today. Dover!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
monkeyboy (Online)
  #9 6/2/13 1:03 PM
Cherokee speedway Williams grove rolling wheels Syracuse.

Posted via Mobile Device
cecil98 (Offline)
  #10 6/2/13 1:22 PM
Dirt Miles Only!!!!!!!