IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > thank you to everyone at gas city
6/28/08, 5:53 PM   #1
thank you to everyone at gas city
HRI99

I just wanted to take a min and say thank you to everyone who came over and checked on me after my spill fri night. Aside from some dizzyness and a sore neck Im good unfortionately my car is not so good. I apreciate all the offers for parts and pieces to get back out there, but Ill have to sit out the rest of the year and just try for next year. I just wanted to to say thanx because it def. helps to know that people care and really says alot for the sprint car famiy here and even more so everyone at gas city. Oh and get well soo jiggs sorry you missed my flight!:doh::

jh

6/28/08, 6:34 PM   #2
Re: thank you to everyone at gas city
suziekh

Jason.......Glad you're ok, but sorry about the car. There are times when the quote "that's racing" just sucks. Hang in there and know we are all pulling for you to get back soon.

Suzie

6/28/08, 6:44 PM   #3
Pitpass

Jason..glad you are OK...sorry about your car. That was a wild ride!

6/28/08, 7:59 PM   #4
Half fast

WOW ..... good to hear your alright

6/28/08, 8:38 PM   #5
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

sucks to here that you cant get back out there this year.glad your ok and hope to see you next year.will you be driving that midget anymore this year??sure hope so.

6/28/08, 9:15 PM   #6
throb

holty...last night sucked for ya...but like we talked before the race.....it will just make you stronger! irony huh??? give me a holler sometime..maybe we can hook up for some brew!

6/29/08, 6:58 PM   #7
tony sessions 17

Jason, Glad you are ok, sorry to hear that you are out the rest of the year. I didn't see your ride but i heard it was brutal. If there is anything i can do to help don't hesitate to ask. I'd like to see you get back out there, you are one of the good ones to run with.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > thank you to everyone at gas city