IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Relentless Racing (Offline)
  #1 3/27/13 2:28 PM
My first silver crown race i witnessed hanging over the infield fence was at the action track. I have a great resume there in a sprint car over the past years winning one or more shows per year over the past 8 years(not 2009 on all star tour). Yet i have never been approached or replied back to about driving a silver crown there.

So just to make sure everyone knows my agenda i would love nothing more than to pilot a car capable of winning a silver crown race at my favorite track. If you have contacts or are a car owner send them my way i want to get a W in a silver crown this year and i dont doubt myself in doing so at the action track for sure. Thanks

Daron Clayton
573-253-8816
19 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, addictedtodirt, bmemmer, Chastain75, dirtnonwingfan, Honest-Sam, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, Mud Packer, racegal, racenut69, racephoto1, Racer12, rdzsprint, SpfldMile, Steve Wendel, UberKuhlMan, worm
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #2 3/27/13 3:00 PM
I'd love to see it, Daron. I'd like to see you on a mile, too.

Posted via Mobile Device

For those about to rock, we salute you.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #3 3/29/13 10:51 PM
Is anybody listening??...
Originally Posted by Relentless Racing:
My first silver crown race i witnessed hanging over the infield fence was at the action track. I have a great resume there in a sprint car over the past years winning one or more shows per year over the past 8 years(not 2009 on all star tour). Yet i have never been approached or replied back to about driving a silver crown there.

So just to make sure everyone knows my agenda i would love nothing more than to pilot a car capable of winning a silver crown race at my favorite track. If you have contacts or are a car owner send them my way i want to get a W in a silver crown this year and i dont doubt myself in doing so at the action track for sure. Thanks

Daron Clayton
573-253-8816

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....