IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #1 3/24/13 10:01 PM
Does anyone have contact info for this guy beyond they info on the website? My girlfriend ordered 10 shirts several weeks ago, she was told at the time of order it would take around a week. She's attempted to contact Matthew several times to no avail and he's yet to deliver on our order. Any assistance is appreciated.
mud goodsleeve (Offline)
  #2 3/24/13 11:08 PM
sent you a PM Chris
-Matthew
513-293-8329
zeromotorsports (Offline)
  #3 3/25/13 7:42 AM
He will get your order out, and his stuff is awesomely

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: mud goodsleeve, robert gatten
robert gatten (Offline)
  #4 3/25/13 1:30 PM
great guy and does good work...don't worry just sometimes very bizzy.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 3/25/13 1:52 PM
Very good hard working guy. Glad to know him.

Charles Nungester
mud goodsleeve (Offline)
  #6 3/25/13 2:08 PM
Thank you Chuck, Robert, and Johnny I apologize for anyone who has had to wait a bit longer than normal for any Ts purchased form the site. Had a bit of bad luck with my grandmother having repeated strokes and her steadily declining health. I have had to sacrifice some time in the shop to get some things arranged. I am back in the shop and playing catch up. Ill be burning the midnight oil to get all web orders as well as custom print jobs out this week. Again I apologize for any inconvience this has caused. no excuses just been a rough few weeks. Hope to see everyone out at the NWO 40, Burg opener and The benefit for #44 on the 13th at the Burg.

-M
8 Likes: apexonephoto, Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, gindling motorsports, Jrp4554, robert gatten, Sprint car fan, UberKuhlMan