IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ridiculed, Demoralized, Criticized
3/6/13, 8:41 AM   #1
Ridiculed, Demoralized, Criticized
backitin

Love this site.
I am however wondering if anyone knows of any nonwinged only sites. I'm looking for the kind of site that you would be Ridiculed, Demoralized, Criticized and promptly banned for any post about winged cars inless the post was fire and brimstone about the disgust they cause you. Worse yet would be a photo of any winged car. Thats the kind of place that this world needs.

3 members like this post: Pat O'Connor Fan, rpedersen20, Ty
3/6/13, 11:10 AM   #2
PAW

I thank you found it! LOL

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: interpreter66
3/6/13, 11:23 AM   #3
owneroperator

I agree! Of course the only things worse than wing cars are spelling/grammar errors and speedway bikes.

Posted via Mobile Device

3/6/13, 12:53 PM   #4
Re: Ridiculed, Demoralized, Criticized
Bubzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by backitin View Post
Love this site.
I am however wondering if anyone knows of any nonwinged only sites. I'm looking for the kind of site that you would be Ridiculed, Demoralized, Criticized and promptly banned for any post about winged cars inless the post was fire and brimstone about the disgust they cause you. Worse yet would be a photo of any winged car. Thats the kind of place that this world needs.
You can throw NASCAR into this also. It used to be good, decent racing until they made all of the cars cookie cutters and began "track debris" cautions to bunch everyone back up to enable the fans to see "the big crash".

2 members like this post: Pat O'Connor Fan, speed bump
3/6/13, 12:55 PM   #5
Koonzee

IOW used to be the place.Then Kyle Larson came along. Now we all love wings. Lol. And NASCAR.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by Koonzee; 3/6/13 at 12:57 PM.

4 members like this post: koolaid89, Pat O'Connor Fan, Pine, turn4
3/6/13, 1:13 PM   #6
Gregg

I must warned you IOW will be all wings, all the time because Chip Ganassi says non-winged sprints are too unsafe.

3/6/13, 1:25 PM   #7
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Is this what you mean by a photo of a winged car....

I don't have anything nice to say to someone who calls my photos ugly. I do know there is many dictionaries out on the web. The appeal of the greats like AJ and Mario is the ability to race many different cars, kinda like Tony Stewart and Kyle Larson.

The sad reality is that there really isn't a lot of non wing racing outside of Indiana. If we have to be Indiana residents to post and observe things, you can delete my account right now!

3/6/13, 1:32 PM   #8
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Love this site.
None that I know of. However, here is a great idea. Start your own non wing site and you can control exactly what you want on it. I'm sure that millions would flock over to "the kind of place that this world needs".

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

6 members like this post: dirt330, ffrid, Jerry Shaw, Joe Kidd, PIT CART, team3521
3/6/13, 1:39 PM   #9
dirtflinger

Quote:
Love this site.
Apparently you don't love this site or you wouldn't be asking if there was a different one. Incase you didn't know the site name is "Indiana Open Wheel" not Indiana Non Winged Sprint Cars. So just keep sitting at your computer and try to find something else to complain about. The rest of us will enjoy the pictures that these guys post of open wheel cars.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by dirtflinger; 3/6/13 at 1:51 PM.

3/6/13, 3:56 PM   #10
Flatrightrear

I love non-wing sprint cars. I love winged sprint cars. Therefore, I love sprint cars.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ridiculed, Demoralized, Criticized