IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #1 12/24/12 5:54 PM
Say a prayer tonite for Ricky and the Hood family...His dad died today and I know from personal experience how hard it is to lose someone during the holidays...it sux's....We love ya Hooker RIP!!...

So glad you enjoyed your ride

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

13 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtball, EBookerFan, jim goerge, jjsprt92, leo4502003, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, PAW, Russ, Seadog, smith19, TNRustler
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #2 12/24/12 6:28 PM
RIP Hooker, and God Bless the family. That guy was a tough in to beat, especially at the ditch.
2 Likes: K9Racer, Wayne Davis
randy ransome (Offline)
  #3 12/24/12 6:56 PM
Great cat...he will be missed.
2 Likes: Flatrightrear, K9Racer
PAW (Offline)
  #4 12/24/12 9:24 PM
R.I.P.,Hooker.

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #5 12/25/12 12:06 AM
Prayers go out to the Hood Family during this difficult time.
big d (Offline)
  #6 12/25/12 1:32 AM
rip there hooker,,you were a great racer and man to all,,,td motorsports
mortboyz
  #7 12/25/12 2:48 AM
Godspeed Hooker. What a great guy to meet several years ago....very, very appreciative of all racing fans.
Condolences to family, friends and fans.
ronmil (Offline)
  #8 12/25/12 2:56 PM
Thoughts and prayers to the Hood family. Hooker was one of the "big names" I remember from the early days who would often appear at Haubstadt. I always felt it was a special night if he was there.

Ron Miller
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #9 12/26/12 3:23 PM
I met Hooker in the 1983 at Little Rock I 30 speedway.
He saw me with my Eldora coat and ask how Earl was doing. We talk quite a bit that night. Anytime I was at I 30 or the ditch I would look him up and spend some quality time with him. He took me to a bar one evening after a rain out. I never laugh so hard in my life with some of his racing stories. Ricky was just as nice. I will keep Hooker and his family in my prayers. God speed my ole friend.

Mark Fritz
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, smith19, Wayne Davis
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #10 12/26/12 4:03 PM
Originally Posted by EldoraMark:
I met Hooker in the 1983 at Little Rock I 30 speedway.
He saw me with my Eldora coat and ask how Earl was doing. We talk quite a bit that night. Anytime I was at I 30 or the ditch I would look him up and spend some quality time with him. He took me to a bar one evening after a rain out. I never laugh so hard in my life with some of his racing stories. Ricky was just as nice. I will keep Hooker and his family in my prayers. God speed my ole friend.

Mark Fritz
Mark, ole Hoody could make ya laugh that is for sure

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com