IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dare To Dream Camp Auction
12/6/12, 12:51 PM   #1
Dare To Dream Camp Auction
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Kenny & Reva Irwin have officially sold the Dare To Dream Campground they so proudly operated in memory of their son Kenny Jr. and now all the personal property on the campground will be sold at auction. The date is soon, so be prepared, December 15th, 2012 at 10:30 am @ the D2D Campgrounds 75 W. County Rd. 500 S. in New Castle, In. (E. of Hwy. 3 & N. of I-70). An IOW member, and friend of the Irwins, Mike Heimel, will conduct the auction on that Saturday morning, and parts of the auction will be held outdoors, rain or shine, so dress accordingly. Just a few of the spectacular items to be auctioned off on the 15th will be 21 go carts with NASCAR type bodies on them (6 & 8 hp models) all sold individually (over $20,000. invested in these go carts), an "In the Groove" 2 player arcade dance machine (over $10,000 cost), an Elvis pinball machine, CD jukebox, life-sized Blues Brothers statues, wooden indian & cowboy, arcade games, landscaping equipment, everything needed to keep a campground running.
This will be an "absolute" auction, which means EVERYTHING will be sold on the 15th, no holding anything back for later sales, as they say on tv...Everything Must GO!" For more information go to www.AuctionZip.com (reference auction #2047) or www.heimelauctions.com.
Own a piece of history & help out Kenny & Reva Irwin. It will be a fun day at the auction & your chance to own some great items for auction sale prices (but if you see me bidding on the Blues Brothers statue, go easy on me)...bob.

12/7/12, 12:06 PM   #2
Re: Dare To Dream Camp Auction
MIKE HEIMEL

Prez Bob, Thanks for the help in advertising the auction ! This will be a great auction for my company as well as a chance to help to close a chapter in the Irwins life. I am blessed to have been able to become friends with the Irwins and hope that the auction turns out well. If you make it out I think Jake and Elwood would love to live so close to that famous race track in speedway !!!

12/7/12, 3:41 PM   #3
MIKE HEIMEL

Prez Bob, Thanks for the help in advertising the auction ! This will be a great auction for my company as well as a chance to help to close a chapter in the Irwins life. I am blessed to have been able to become friends with the Irwins and hope that the auction turns out well. If you make it out I think Jake and Elwood would love to live so close to that famous race track in speedway !!!

Mike The Auction Guy !
Last edited by MIKE HEIMEL; 12/7/12 at 3:42 PM. Reason: DOUBLE REPLY

12/12/12, 10:30 AM   #4
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

i won't repeat myself like Mike the auction guy does, but only 3 more days till this big auction. Alot of serious landscaping equipment (and toys) offered in this auction, so why pay retail when you can get it at "auction prices"? A short drive to save some big bucks and temperatures in the 50's, so come out and have some fun. Remember, the last one with their hand in the air always wins. See you Saturday, bob.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dare To Dream Camp Auction