IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
loudpedalvideo (Offline)
  #1 8/9/12 9:04 PM
Check out the video below for our take on Indiana Sprint Week 2012. A huge thank you goes out to our friends that helped us during the week: Robert Ballou Motorsports, Dennis Rodriguez, Dustin Smith, Dean Mills, Kevin Miller and USAC, and RePlay XD. Be sure to catch the full races at media.usacracing.com. Watch in HD, turn the speakers up and enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLx8X-B8Ww4

Thanks,
Mike & Tim Truex
Loudpedal Productions
45 Likes: agar, Al Soran, Bill Gardner, billw, Bobv, CB24, Claybird33, cmakin, cowboyhar69, davidm, erich45, Isaac Chapple Racing, jerrythar500, jjones776, JustIn41, Kansasdirtfan, Kellen Conover, Mud Packer, nonwing77, OTSNWR, Pine, Pitpass, PJ Wright, racefan1, racegal, Racer12, racer65, randy j, rdzsprint, Rick Eaton, ROSS, Rpracing1, Sandy Lowe, Sawdust101, skids59, SlingShock, SpfldMile, Sprint63122, Stephen Cording, TeamCGR, Tim Clauson, trickyricky, VSneader2, wtvwrocks
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #2 8/9/12 9:24 PM
You guys are the BEST in the business at what you do. Thank You so much for this....Very Cool!!
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #3 8/9/12 9:47 PM
Loved it! Great footage, super editing. Thanks.

Bob Nikkel
nonwing77 (Offline)
  #4 8/9/12 10:17 PM
Glad I could help you guys out.

Posted via Mobile Device
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #5 8/9/12 10:19 PM
Great video...check out the end at the 4:39 mark....Cale Coons working hard earning his pit pass by cleaning Dad's rear bumper!!...love it!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
cmakin (Offline)
  #6 8/10/12 5:22 AM
Great stuff, guys. Thanks. See ya at the Oval Nationals.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #7 8/10/12 6:28 AM
2 things.

1) Goosebumps !

2) When people ask why I love Sprint Car racing this will be the video I show them !!

Thanks !!
Tim Clauson

W.W.B.K.D. ?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #8 8/10/12 7:04 AM
It's easy to watch a film and see what a sprint car race looks like. When you watch a Loudpedal video, you also know what a sprint car race feels like. The violent nature of what these drivers go through. The raw emotion. Great racing action. All of that, woven into a song.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Claybird33 (Offline)
  #9 8/10/12 7:25 AM
Very Very Very GOOD!!! Thank you
rdzsprint (Offline)
  #10 8/10/12 9:03 AM
My video library exceeds 500 videos and these are top of the line. Can you buy these? Anytime I see the name Loupedal Productions appear I know I'm in for a treat.

What's the name of the song on this video?