IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > farmer city cancelled july 22
7/21/12, 4:39 AM   #1
farmer city cancelled july 22
farmercitymediaguy

july 22 Sunday's Terminator is cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date as Putnamville has rescheduled a Usac race for that date and we do not want to compete with a track who runs them weekly. We hope everyone has a great weekend and we will see you next Friday.

7/21/12, 8:49 AM   #2
Joltin Joe

That is a stupid reason...you guys ran last Friday against a USAC sprint week show at Gas City and still had 21 cars.......

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: abel04, mscs20
7/21/12, 9:48 AM   #3
19racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltin Joe View Post
That is a stupid reason...you guys ran last Friday against a USAC sprint week show at Gas City and still had 21 cars.......

Posted via Mobile Device
Gas city is farther away then Lincoln park to. And since all the teams and fans have already paid to run and watch.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, spicoli
7/21/12, 10:04 AM   #4
cdav20

This is bs, advertise all week , people make there plans then you guys cancel the day before.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: mscs20
7/21/12, 10:12 AM   #5
mscs20

What does "see you next Friday" mean?

Posted via Mobile Device

7/21/12, 10:22 AM   #6
Joltin Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19racer View Post
Gas city is farther away then Lincoln park to. And since all the teams and fans have already paid to run and watch.

Posted via Mobile Device
As I recall Daron Clayton is the only person that has run a sprint week race that was at farmer city last Friday...beside me no one else that ran last Friday that would go run p ville....I live only 45 min from p ville and still planned to make the 2 hour drive to farmer city Sunday.....

Posted via Mobile Device

7/21/12, 10:40 AM   #7
Re: farmer city cancelled july 22
Bill Gardner
Administrator

This might not a be a popular decision but you guys can still compete with the other drivers who are racing Indiana Sprint Week. It's $500 to start if you make the show.

3 members like this post: Clydesdale, jim goerge, luckybuc97
7/21/12, 10:41 AM   #8
19racer

Maybe fc was hoping for few teams on way back from Haubstat sat night for there sun show. Cant control weather so they had no choice then to move thurs rainout to sun. If that was fc plan then smart move. I have seen lot of Illinois plates in parking lot for sprint week.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
7/21/12, 10:41 AM   #9
Re: farmer city cancelled july 22
bandres21

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 46

well i geuss i'll be using my rain check from lincoln park now.when is the reschedule date.

1 member likes this post: Koonzee
7/21/12, 10:43 AM   #10
19racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandres21 View Post
well i geuss i'll be using my rain check from lincoln park now.when is the reschedule date.
Lincoln park is running their thurs rain out show tomorrow sun night. Times are on there website. Sprints only

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by 19racer; 7/21/12 at 11:10 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > farmer city cancelled july 22