IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Luvdirtracing (Offline)
  #1 7/1/12 1:09 AM
25 Sprints

Sprint Care Feature Winner Josh Cunningham for full results and results from other classes click on the link http://www.speednetdirect.com/results.php?track_id=8158
HurstBros0 (Offline)
  #2 7/1/12 5:08 PM
Thanks Josh for a great race... Fireworks great ! Thanks Keith and crew for the most memorable evening.

Dan Hurst
Hurst Brothers Racing
Buster51 (Offline)
  #3 7/1/12 11:38 PM
Thanks Keith for a great night of racing,best show going.

Posted via Mobile Device
jscott101 (Offline)
  #4 7/2/12 1:15 PM
Track has been great, 3 weeks in a row of multi-groove racing.. High/low/middle doesnt matter. Keep up the good work Keith.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: koolaid89, Morin Racing 98
Morin Racing 98 (Offline)
  #5 7/2/12 2:19 PM
The track was excellent Saturday night! All lanes were open for passing!! LOL We will definitely be returning to Paragon Speedway soon..
flipalong (Offline)
  #6 7/2/12 4:23 PM
thanks for another good night at the historicle paragon speedway. Mr ford has done a heck of a job with the track this year. Sorry keith about ur start cone sounds like i was a little hard on it. Lol Nick Johnson

Posted via Mobile Device
farriswheel (Offline)
  #7 7/2/12 5:11 PM
Congrats to Josh...good guy and he's been on a roll
flatout18 (Offline)
  #8 7/2/12 5:48 PM
My first trip there and I wasn't disappointed.
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #9 7/2/12 11:09 PM
Thanks for all the kind words my family, friends & track workers really do care about Paragon Speedway and look forward each show to seeing all our friends and a special thank you to Jim Thomas & Cecil Lane for all their effort in helping prepare track surface I could never do it alone Keith
8 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, chris jockish, clark9c, davidm, Dgentry51, Jerry Shaw, jjsprt92, Mud Packer
Don 65s (Offline)
  #10 7/3/12 1:40 AM
Originally Posted by Keith Ford:
Thanks for all the kind words my family, friends & track workers really do care about Paragon Speedway and look forward each show to seeing all our friends and a special thank you to Jim Thomas & Cecil Lane for all their effort in helping prepare track surface I could never do it alone Keith
Hi Keith, What is the twin 25's. ? Are you running 2 complete features Also what is the pay out on the sportsman cars. Thanks Don