IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason Holt
5/9/12, 9:04 PM   #1
Jason Holt
Bad Dad 54

Anybody know what he's doin this year? thought I saw he was in the 42G but haven't heard anything lately. How's his Dad?

5/10/12, 10:52 AM   #2
Re: Jason Holt
Andrew S. Quinn

Good question. I havent seen the "Roger Daltry of racing" (as Aero refers to him as) in person for quite awhile now. I just saw him race the 42G at Gas City the one night this year.

5/10/12, 11:10 PM   #3
HRI99

Hey bud. I sold all of my equipment over the winter and got a ride again in the 42g . I missed the usac race as I had plans with kids ministry that night . Unfortionatly I did walk away from the 42 car ,I am very thankful to Roy for the opprotunity but I needed to walk away . I'm searching for where the Lord needs me to be , whether its in a racecar or somewhere else.

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: Bostonian, Dblchkrs, R A K, Shawn Harper
5/11/12, 6:45 AM   #4
tony sessions 17

Hey Jason, awesome to hear you're letting the Lord guide your life, He will never steer you wrong ! Hope all goes well for you guys !

Posted via Mobile Device

5/11/12, 11:36 AM   #5
Re: Jason Holt
Shawn Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRI99 View Post
Hey bud. I sold all of my equipment over the winter and got a ride again in the 42g . I missed the usac race as I had plans with kids ministry that night . Unfortionatly I did walk away from the 42 car ,I am very thankful to Roy for the opprotunity but I needed to walk away . I'm searching for where the Lord needs me to be , whether its in a racecar or somewhere else.

Posted via Mobile Device
Jason,
The lord has plans for us all, even before we are born! When it is time the lord will let you know! Keep the faith Brother! Hope to see you around sometime!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jason Holt