IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 02 stealth pavement roller and spares
5/8/12, 6:14 PM   #1
02 stealth pavement roller and spares
adamgrim

I have an 02 stealth roller for sale. There are less than 10 races on the car. Im asking for $7250 for the roller. The car comes with;54-4 winters rear end,willwood vented rotor brakes,nickles right handed steering,kinsler fuel pump,saldana tank with bladder,Carrera shock on all four corners,Sanders hubs,2 sets of extra bumpers and nerfs,Bare front end,Panhard bar.
I also am willing to sell the car with all of the spares that I have for $8500. This would include;,2 winters 52-1 rear ends,External coupler,Internal coupler,Nickles left handed steering,Tank with bladder,20 springs,16 sets of gears,Radiator,Headers,2 left rear rims,3 right rear rims,1 front rim.
If your interested please call me at 260-215-3762 or email me at a.j.grim7@gmail.com
Thanks Adam Grim

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 02 stealth pavement roller and spares