IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Keizer Wheels 66 Website Up and Running!
4/30/12, 5:30 PM   #1
The Keizer Wheels 66 Website Up and Running!
bmackn32
Inactive Member

First and foremost, thanks to Isaac Rosario of IGR Designs, the new web home of Addiktive Promotions LLC and The Keizer Wheels 66 Mike Phillips Memorial! Check out the stellar work Isaac has done in putting together such an appealing, clean, and efficient webpage! I couldn't be happier with the work he has done for me. He's great to work with, full of creativity and innovation, and completely understands my needs and what I was wanting to get out of my webpage. Why not check it out and see for yourself? Browse around and see just how great it really is at http://www.AddiktivePromotions.com !

And now, announcing another returning sponsor from last year, The Keizer Wheels 66 Mike Phillips Memorial is happy to, once again, have the support of Tim and Tammy Engler of Engler Machine & Tool! Engler has been a big name in a number of markets, even outside of racing, but in this Micro Sprint Racing scene, the name comes to mind for the power and reliability of Engler’s Injection. First having come out with the popular mechanical injection, Engler is now equipping the first of many new customers with their all new electronic injection. For more information including ways to contact Engler, check out http://www.englermachine.com

In addition to their sponsorship, we also have a new Engler Injection powered pre-entry from Bethalto, Illinois, 22 year old Jacob Patton. Patton is tough anywhere he goes, proving that with a 3rd place finish in the 2011 POWRi Micro Sprint Points as well as winning the Friday night Preliminary Feature in The Keizer Wheels 66 Mike Phillips Memorial last year and coming in 7th in Saturday night’s Main Event. He looks to carry that momentum into The 66 this year as well as off of his 2 other POWRi feature wins in 2011 at Macon Speedway and the Washington County Fair race, bringing the 2011 POWRi season to a close by finishing in the top 3 in 7 of the last 11 features.

BRAD MCDANIEL
Addiktive Promotions LLC
The Keizer Wheels 66 Mike Phillips Memorial
http://www.AddiktivePromotions.com
Brad@AddiktivePromotions.com
Attached Images
Jacob Patton 1.jpg (105.1 KB, 52 views)
logo1000px.jpg (193.0 KB, 54 views)
EnglerLogo.gif (6.6 KB, 51 views)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Keizer Wheels 66 Website Up and Running!