IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Hclarke (Offline)
  #1 4/27/12 4:57 PM
As we start to get into the season you will start to see more live events and delayed broadcasts from www.circletracknetwork.com

Live Saturday night - USAC/CRA from Perris Auto Speedway. The last event at Perris saw Mike Spencer and Nic Faas duke it out over the last laps with Spencer winning by a nose in one of the closest finishes ever at Perris. The Senior main was nothing short of wild....

Full Event Perris: USAC/CRA Sprint Cars, PAS Senior Sprint Cars and California Lightning Sprints - $9.95 broadcast will start at 5:30PM Pacific

Live Saturday night - Weekly show from Ventura Raceway.

Full Event Ventura: VRA Sprints, Dwarf Cars, Sport Compacts, Mod Lites, Junior Midgets & Mini Dwarf Cars - $6.95 broadcast will start at 5:30PM Pacific. With this purchase you will have access to Ventura LIVE - Gas City and Putnamville DELAYED.

Saturday night:
USAC/CRA Perris - LIVE
VRA Sprints - LIVE
USAC National Sprints - Delayed from Friday night's Gas City event.

Sunday night: WEATHER PERMITTING -
USAC National Sprints - Delayed from Saturday night's Putnamville event

Note: Lawrenceburg customers who purchased and rained out. A credit for one of the next LIVE USAC National events will be emailed to you.

And yes - the Ocala refunds have finally started to go out. If you want the scoop with what happened to us - PM me and I'll lay it out.

We are going forward with some big plans for Live racing all over the country. We do hope to get to a subscription based service but part of the plan was to subsidize the subscription service with some outside funding. That didn't happen and we are building this thing like some our racing friends - one part at a time.
4 Likes: Fred Zirzow, I Miss Manzy, leaglen, racegal