IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Safety gear/suit,gloves shoes,hood,
1/16/12, 3:04 PM   #1
Safety gear/suit,gloves shoes,hood,
DTS54

The suit is a one piece racequip double layer black with white stripes. It is size med. No rips just a few dirt/grease spots that dont come off so easy. Sfi rated..i also have racequip nomex shirt and underware that is in new condition only used once...also a racequip nomex headsock never used as well as nomex socks, size 9 new in package. All sfi rated. I have a black pair of hightop shoes size 9 in like new condition sfi rated..new racequip single layor sfi rated gloves size med. My helmet is a fullfaced flat black hith dark and clear shields. If you want more on the helmet let me know so i can get it to you. The helmet is snell approved just have to look at what year it is. I am 5'7' and weigh about 140 so all this stuff will fit you fine. I am asking $475 plus shipping for all of it. I can do paypal and ship. If you want pics let me know and i will email them to you. I got out of racing last year and have a hard time parting with this stuff but could use the cash right now. Dont go cheep on safety equipment.what ever you buy.this is the stuff you need to be safe. Thanks! Dean 920-838-1267.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Safety gear/suit,gloves shoes,hood,