IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 1st AMSA race at 16th St Speedway pts.1-3
1/14/12, 12:13 PM   #1
1st AMSA race at 16th St Speedway pts.1-3
btownracer

This is the entire first race for AMSA at the 16th Street Speedway it was a very fun night. I wanted to put this up for MarkO66 since he won driving for Bob Nichols. This was a fun group to race with we all got along well and raced hard. Some of the video has issues our camera did not show when the tape was low and my wife had to change and missed a little. And she also was my cheerleader. I hope you like.

Kevin Chambers

2 members like this post: DAD, duggerdirt44
1/15/12, 1:01 AM   #2
dorsettracing10

My dad had that car and I have the mate to that car in my garage!! My grandpa and bob were super close friends and went to knoxville every year... cool video !!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: DAD
1/15/12, 11:48 AM   #3
Re: 1st AMSA race at 16th St Speedway pts.1-3
marko 66

wow!!!!! i have not seen any video or pictures of that night. looks to me you were the fastest car that did not spin out. kevin, you have made my day. i feel like i did that night. thank you for posting. mark oholorogg

1/24/12, 8:51 PM   #4
Re: 1st AMSA race at 16th St Speedway pts.1-3
btownracer

You are welcome Mark, that was a good race I had fun.

Kevin

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 1st AMSA race at 16th St Speedway pts.1-3