IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Sellers beware of non paying buyer
9/12/11, 9:15 PM   #1
Sellers beware of non paying buyer
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

Seller beware of selling to eric wade out of springfield, il., he called me for a gsxr 600 engine kit 3 weeks ago and needed it right away. I got him a engine to his so called race shop in 5 days. He has came up with every excuse for not paying for it. Well i have had enough of this bs from him. If anybody has this same problem please give me a call. I plan on looking him up in a few weeks when i come to il., to race. If you dont have the money to buy dont call and waste my time. Dead beat buyers are driving up engine cost. If you know this guy please tell him thanks for higher engine prices.

Spiker racing products
rob winks
937-418-7736

9/13/11, 11:23 AM   #2
Re: Sellers beware of non paying buyer
STUMPS88

Thats pretty good advertising...Thats called running a business unfortunately...So jack up prices because of this guy?...Great idea...

9/13/11, 12:43 PM   #3
Re: Sellers beware of non paying buyer
TQ29m

Rule #1. Race parts don't leave the owners hands, unless payment is made, "In God we Trust", all others pay cash!
Rule #2. Refer to Rule #1. Tough to do at times, but it does keep the "Honest" people honest, and the others, away from your doors! It only takes one time, for this rule to be broken, for you to become someone to avoid, but that's a good thing, most of the time! Bob

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Sellers beware of non paying buyer