IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #1 8/29/11 12:17 PM
Any IOW'ers going to venture into the cheese curtain and catch the Pepsi Nationals this Saturday?
mowerman (Offline)
  #2 8/29/11 2:37 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
Any IOW'ers going to venture into the cheese curtain and catch the Pepsi Nationals this Saturday?
On our way Tim , at La Salle now waiting on Fridays race . Be up there early Saturday morning .
Drtchsr (Offline)
  #3 8/29/11 2:47 PM
Originally Posted by mowerman:
On our way Tim , at La Salle now waiting on Fridays race . Be up there early Saturday morning .
I'm pi$$ed cause I can't go.
Posted via Mobile Device
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #4 8/29/11 3:47 PM
LaSalle Friday, Angel Park Saturday, Kokomo Sunday.

Frank Daigh
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, mowerman, PAW
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #5 8/29/11 4:06 PM
Hopefully i don't have to work Saturday, either way i will make it but if i have to work we won't have much time to visit cause it's a 2 hour ride for us. I'll keep you posted.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #6 8/29/11 4:08 PM
Originally Posted by Drtchsr:
I'm pi$$ed cause I can't go.
Posted via Mobile Device
Join the club, we will still be going to the usual haunts(GC, Puttucky, Kokomo) if you can make it this far.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 8/29/11 4:39 PM
Here's the run down for Saturday. Feature will be 50 laps. Tickets are as follows: adults..$18, students..$15, seniors..$10, children 12 and under are free. That's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #8 8/29/11 4:54 PM
Hopefully i don't have to work Saturday, either way i will make it but if i have to work we won't have much time to visit cause it's a 2 hour ride for us. I'll keep you posted.
Drive faster !
sprntr (Offline)
  #9 8/29/11 6:10 PM
I plan to stop in on my way to DuQuoin.

steiny
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #10 8/29/11 6:40 PM
Are you walking there?...lol See you there!! And Friday also.

Fred Zirzow