IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racemedia (Offline)
  #1 7/11/11 1:11 PM
Bowling with Ballou! Beat the heat and bowl with "the Madman" and race team at Pinheads Bowling Alley at 141st and State Road 37 tonight to help celebrate our USAC Indiana Sprint Week win! $5 per person unlimited bowling from 8p to Midnight with $4 Jäger Bombs - $2.50 16oz drafts and $10 buckets of Miller and Coors. We'll have 2011 t-shirts to sell along with some other goodies. See you there at 8!*
Posted using Mobile Device
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #2 7/11/11 5:42 PM
Anybody planning on attending ? We have a dinner planned but if we can get done in time I think we may just head over.

It is great to see teams and drivers offering to share what spare time they have this week with the fans.

Tim Clauson

W.W.B.K.D. ?
2 Likes: jim goerge, rclaridge
cmakin (Offline)
  #3 7/11/11 5:45 PM
I might just stop in later. . . . For what it is worth, I will have some Manvel Motorsports stickers.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 7/11/11 7:22 PM
Have no idea if they'll be there, But I heard the comment at the Kokomo Pit Gate that the Gullick Bowling Team was all together.

Charles Nungester
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #5 7/11/11 8:44 PM
Can I post a picture from my phone? Cause these boys with their bowling pin socks they had to buy because they wore flip flops is pretty funny!
Posted using Mobile Device
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #6 7/11/11 11:59 PM
Wanted to thank Robert and Sasha and the team for hosting the evening tonight. I am a little worried that when they wake up in the morning they are going to figure out that they just might of spent all of the winnings from last night on buying us all beer tonight, which just might motivate them all the more the rest of the week. Seriously, a great time and I hope will become an annual event. Thanks guys !!

Tim Clauson

W.W.B.K.D. ?
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #7 7/12/11 12:26 AM
The wife and I had a good time as well. it was nice hanging out with everyone. see everyone at bloomington.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 7/12/11 12:36 AM
Sounds like a great time was had by all. Robert congrad on your burg win
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #9 7/12/11 7:45 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson:
Wanted to thank Robert and Sasha and the team for hosting the evening tonight. I am a little worried that when they wake up in the morning they are going to figure out that they just might of spent all of the winnings from last night on buying us all beer tonight, which just might motivate them all the more the rest of the week. Seriously, a great time and I hope will become an annual event. Thanks guys !!

Tim Clauson
What annual? Robert Winning? Or the Bowling? Chain pull......................

Charles Nungester
cmakin (Offline)
  #10 7/12/11 8:53 AM
Yeah, good time for sure. Thanks to Robert and Sasha from me, too.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.