IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TRUCKER D (Offline)
  #1 5/28/11 8:00 PM
with only 17 cars at the burge tonight where is every one going sunday mscs or kokomo?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 5/28/11 8:12 PM
We'll be at TSS. Wherever you choose to go, I'm positive you'll see great racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #3 5/28/11 11:32 PM
With Mother Nature again making her presence felt, it might be a crap shoot with Kokomo. Way too much rain over this North Central area of Indiana. Track owners, car owners, race fans, farmers and anyone else trying to do outdoor projects are feeling the pain.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
cmakin (Offline)
  #4 5/28/11 11:43 PM
The best bet may just be the Little 500 tomorrow night. Too bad I have to leave, but will be at Haubstadt.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
nailer (Offline)
  #5 5/29/11 12:24 AM
How much rain did Kokomo get
Posted via Mobile Device
Speedracer (Offline)
  #6 5/29/11 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by nailer:
How much rain did Kokomo get
Posted via Mobile Device
quite a bit
Posted via Mobile Device
racefan20 (Offline)
  #7 5/29/11 12:33 AM
I think with the USAC guys heading east and the Little 500 reschedule Kokomo and TSS will be a little light.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Russ (Offline)
  #8 5/29/11 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Speedracer:
quite a bit
Posted via Mobile Device
Just started raining again.
bmemmer (Offline)
  #9 5/29/11 2:05 AM
well went to anderson tonight and if kokomo got more then anderson i say no way kokomo is running tomorrow
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #10 5/29/11 2:26 AM
Your post makes it sound like 17 cars was a bad thing.

Some of the best damn racing all year!! Yeah Brady dominated (Congrats) But 3rd-8th was wide three wide racing with Colaman coming hard right on the wall (At least for the first ten laps I thought I was at Eldora) Iceman was a missle for awhile. Ballou, Chad, Riggs and others all mixing it up

Great show in all three classes at the Burg tonight and lightning storm over the turn two grandstand for the Pure stock feature! (Never did rain)

Best damn track I've seen in the three years of the new burg. High wide and fast.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: cowboyhar69, jim goerge, Mud Packer