Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Long range forecast
5/17/11, 10:35 AM   #1
Long range forecast
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

JUST HOPE OUR LOCAL WEATHERMAN IS WRONG

Mostly dry weather this week, that's the good news. Bad news is that we head back into a wet pattern starting this Saturday. From this coming Saturday until the next Saturday, much of the area could see 2" - 4" of rain. Farmers take note and take advantage of the weather this week.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/17/11, 10:40 AM   #2
Re: Long range forecast
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Lloyd, they're wrong. It won't rain! We're racin!!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, speed bump
5/17/11, 12:07 PM   #3
Wrench Turner

What forecast are you seeing? Weather.com says rain today and tomorrow and then nice on Thursday and Friday. Of course after that it says scattered storms on Saturday. Just once it would be nice if it said sunny and 75 for a friggin weekend. One would think that odds would eventually have to take over here and that we would at least get a prediction for a nice Saturday. I can't recall another season where we've had this many rainouts.

Matt Smedley

5/17/11, 12:42 PM   #4
DbSr

according to this article weather should be the least of are worries ...now if you'll excuse me i have to prepare

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/14...d-21-doomsday/

5/17/11, 12:43 PM   #5
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench turner View Post
what forecast are you seeing? Weather.com says rain today and tomorrow and then nice on thursday and friday. Of course after that it says scattered storms on saturday. Just once it would be nice if it said sunny and 75 for a friggin weekend. One would think that odds would eventually have to take over here and that we would at least get a prediction for a nice saturday. I can't recall another season where we've had this many rainouts.

Matt smedley
our local weatherman jesse walker on wtwo channel2..posted it on facebook...he was dead on all the rain we had for 2 weeks straight....hope he is wrong this week

5/17/11, 12:58 PM   #6
mortboyz

Count me in as one who hopes the forecasts are wrong.....I'd sure as hell love to finally make it to Indiana this weekend for some Midget racin...

5/17/11, 1:01 PM   #7
jim goerge

Down here in Evansville all 3 of weather guys saying 50% chance of rain this weekend Dam I hope they are wrong ! Wanta see the Hut 100

5/17/11, 1:09 PM   #8
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
JUST HOPE OUR LOCAL WEATHERMAN IS WRONG

Mostly dry weather this week, that's the good news. Bad news is that we head back into a wet pattern starting this Saturday. From this coming Saturday until the next Saturday, much of the area could see 2" - 4" of rain. Farmers take note and take advantage of the weather this week.
Quit trying to scare us Walls! We all know Indiana weather and forecasts change about as often as babies diapers! LOL

Danny

Thanks voters keep it up!
http://www.officialsponsor.com/applications/view/14629

5/17/11, 1:51 PM   #9
Wrench Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
our local weatherman jesse walker on wtwo channel2..posted it on facebook...he was dead on all the rain we had for 2 weeks straight....hope he is wrong this week
I'm with Danny. Quit scaring us man LOL. Your weatherman sounds way too damn accurate. It's gonna be an awesome night too since we have two features to run.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Long range forecast