IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Doug Bushey (Offline)
  #1 2/19/11 2:33 AM
Kyle won the midget portion of the Copper on Dirt tonight in Tucson, Arizona...first time in the Keith Kunz Motorsports car!

Congrats to Kyle, Keith, Pete & the entire team!!!
6 Likes: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, I Miss Manzy, IndyBound, jerrydt, Pat O'Connor Fan
reeserx (Offline)
  #2 2/19/11 2:42 AM
I'd say that's a pretty good way to silence all the critics, hopefully walker signs him up for a sprint ride, good job kid
Posted via Mobile Device
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #3 2/19/11 11:34 AM
A preview of this season. As I have said on here before, a really nice guy and excellent racer. Congratulations Kyle!

Frank Daigh
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, I Miss Manzy, jerrydt
Benic Enterprises (Offline)
  #4 2/19/11 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
I'd say that's a pretty good way to silence all the critics, hopefully walker signs him up for a sprint ride, good job kid
Posted via Mobile Device

Good deal for Larson, but Jeff Walker is currently working with a wing team in Louisiana driven by Michael Dupuy, they picked up a feature win friday night at Eastbay Raceway Park.
leftylen (Offline)
  #5 2/20/11 12:00 AM
Congrats again.
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #6 2/20/11 4:22 AM
Originally Posted by Doug Bushey:
Kyle won the midget portion of the Copper on Dirt tonight in Tucson, Arizona...first time in the Keith Kunz Motorsports car!

Congrats to Kyle, Keith, Pete & the entire team!!!
Ditto that!!... as they SWEPT both nites of the Midget portion of the "CoD" at USA Raceway Tucson!!.......
  #7 2/20/11 4:59 AM
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter:
Ditto that!!... as they SWEPT both nites of the Midget portion of the "CoD" at USA Raceway Tucson!!.......
petey (Offline)
  #8 2/20/11 1:31 PM
Sounds like the ASCS guys put on some excitement as well. Shane Stewart mixing it up with Jeff Swindell and Herrera. The CoD doesn't need USAC to still be a good race. Kudos to Kunz for making the long haul.
ImissAscot (Offline)
  #9 2/20/11 7:36 PM
Originally Posted by petey:
Sounds like the ASCS guys put on some excitement as well. Shane Stewart mixing it up with Jeff Swindell and Herrera. The CoD doesn't need USAC to still be a good race. Kudos to Kunz for making the long haul.

The CoD is no longer considered "a good race" in many people's opinion any longer simply because it's a whole other format. The best recipe was The USAC National 410 non-wing Sprint Cars, National Midgets, and the Silver Crown cars. We just don't get that combo of race car's out West and it was much appreciated while it lasted
4 Likes: buck2, Fontana180, I Miss Manzy, jerrydt
Fontana180 (Offline)
  #10 2/20/11 9:10 PM
It still can be a great event!! Arizona just has to figure out their racing program.