IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The all new NASCAR
2/17/11, 4:06 PM   #1
The all new NASCAR
TQ29m

Well, if this is as good as it's gonna get, I'll have to go out and buy some sleeping pills, or just drink beer, it used to be a pretty good napper, but now, I ain't real sure it's even racin, I suppose the curiosity will soon wear off, and maybe it will return to a "napper", but right now, JMHO, it's pretty sorry, they're gonna have to put in a a good "support" class, maybe the Nationwide, or Trucks will be something they can add, or more commercials. Bob

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ29m View Post
Well, if this is as good as it's gonna get, I'll have to go out and buy some sleeping pills, or just drink beer, it used to be a pretty good napper, but now, I ain't real sure it's even racin, I suppose the curiosity will soon wear off, and maybe it will return to a "napper", but right now, JMHO, it's pretty sorry, they're gonna have to put in a a good "support" class, maybe the Nationwide, or Trucks will be something they can add, or more commercials. Bob
Well, good job for Yeley, glad to see an open wheel guy in the mix, don't know if he knows if he is lucky, or good, or just out fumbled them, they'll have to make some changes overnight! Bob

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
2/17/11, 4:27 PM   #2
Re: The all new NASCAR
racerjim2

Yeah, happy to see Yeley get in the 500.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/17/11, 7:07 PM   #3
bigmojo5

I think they should rename it NASCAR Tag Team racing.

3 members like this post: IndyBound, jim goerge, Ricks Pics
2/17/11, 7:30 PM   #4
Mudclodbob

I was thinking the same thing Jim.

2/17/11, 7:32 PM   #5
terrehautian

Was the duels another two by two thing?

2/17/11, 7:40 PM   #6
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
Was the duels another two by two thing?
Completely. The only real excitement was J.J. Yeley getting the last transfer spot in the first race and Brad Kesolowski pushing his brother through the field to make the show, in the other one. Other than that, these cars are paired for life. Like Canadian Geese.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/17/11, 7:56 PM   #7
Fontana180

I was trying to figure out what the racing reminded me of ?? I got it, the trailer races on either versus or speed minus the figure 8 track.

2/17/11, 7:58 PM   #8
Jerry Shaw

Cole Whitt was the fastest truck in the last practice session. I'll be watching this qualifying session to see him and Sweet qualify.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2/17/11, 8:11 PM   #9
TQ29m

I guess you could liken it to a board game, Checkers comes to mind, King Me! They say Doves pair for life, so if your mate crashes out, or the count ain't even, and you don't have one, you just as well pit for a cold one, til another falls out, then you can giddy-up-go again, beats anything I ever seen! My My, how they do, on someone else's dime. Bob Oh My, I just noticed, I spelled bored wrong!
Last edited by TQ29m; 2/17/11 at 8:24 PM.

2/17/11, 8:54 PM   #10
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Completely. The only real excitement was J.J. Yeley getting the last transfer spot in the first race and Brad Kesolowski pushing his brother through the field to make the show, in the other one. Other than that, these cars are paired for life. Like Canadian Geese.

Jerry
Probalby see more of the same on Sunday then....Good thing I need something to put me to sleep on Sunday between the morning and evening church services. At least I got Bristol night race to look forward to. Bristol is the one track where you don't have to draft to get to the front.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The all new NASCAR