Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shock Technician Needed
2/3/11, 10:47 AM   #1
Shock Technician Needed
Benic Enterprises

Race Count This Year: 98
Race Count Last Year: 80

Shock Technician Needed

With the outpour of race teams looking to gain the Benic Advantage, an extra Shock Technician is needed! Experience is preferred, but not required. If you think you have what it takes to build elite shocks for championship winning teams, give Benic Enterprises a call at (765) 948-5758.

2/3/11, 2:06 PM   #2
wildthing1h

I'm interested I have no experience bit willing to learn currently seeking employment contact me at 317-410-3065 thanks Wes Hutson
Posted via Mobile Device

2/3/11, 8:08 PM   #3
Re: Shock Technician Needed
Jerry Spencer

Wes please do not take this as rude or me being a smart A$# but on deals like this you need to call the number they provide or stop by the shop and let them get to know you. I know Scott and the crew will take the time to talk to you if you approach them. The post says give us a call, take a min. and call. Good luck in your search for a job in the racing world, do not be offended if you start out sweeping the shop and taking out the trash because that is were some of the best people in this deal started. I am a partner in our team and I still take out the trash and sweep the floors.

P.S. After you talk with them job or not take a min. and send them a thank you card for considering you for the job.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 2/3/11 at 8:10 PM.

2/4/11, 3:09 AM   #4
wildthing1h

Not being rude was gonna call them tomorrow anyways just didn't know how often they checked was more of a heads up to let them know I may be calling.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

It's ok I was gonna call them in the next day didn't know how often they checked this was more of a heads up letting them know I'll be calling.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shock Technician Needed