IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Non-Wing Sprint Cars in development
12/27/10, 3:22 AM   #1
Non-Wing Sprint Cars in development
dirtzilla

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks, that the guys who did the winged sprints are now developing non-wing sprints for their 2011 release of the Boz sprint cars. I know that a couple of more tracks need to be done to go with the non-wing cars like Paragon, Brownstown, Lawrenceburg, and a better version of Kokomo.

I have seen a video or two of these ones in development and will be a lot better than the USSAC cars.

The video quality isnt good, but I have a better outlook on where this can go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOIHycMv2T0

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Joe@ScaleSprints
12/27/10, 4:28 AM   #2
Re: Non-Wing Sprint Cars in development
DRP96

Chase Briscoe is a hack.

12/27/10, 11:00 AM   #3
jim goerge

I would be interested in a non wing game :2:

12/27/10, 3:54 PM   #4
slide22

This is not BOZ that did this. There was someone who took the BOZ models and physics and modified them for non-wing use without Bill Malicoat's permission. They are pretty fun and realistic, but don't expect a release of this mod any time soon.

However, BOZ is working on non-wing cars. It most likely won't be released until Rfactor 2 comes out.

12/27/10, 6:50 PM   #5
dirtzilla

I seen Boz had a test in the non-wings at Bloomington about three weeks ago, with a lot of the test guys saying that it has a long way to go, but it will be great. It will out before rFactor 2...because then we would have to wait a year after rFactor 2 for developers to re-do their models and physics...from what I here from those in the circle....it will blow the doors off the wings in terms of fun factor. A few of them said that you will be able to pull wheelstands pretty good if you get it hooked up right. I am not a tester, this is from the mouths of two testers of whom I am friends with. I can't wait...now about a video from the Boz guys........ :53:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Non-Wing Sprint Cars in development