IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > mscs rules
9/19/10, 2:43 PM   #1
mscs rules
kdmillerman

was attending sat. nights race at tri-state and just wondering how much time and laps your allowed to get your car back on the track. there was a 10 minute red and then another 8-10 laps after the cars were pushed off and yet they still waited for the points leader. does that apply for all or is their a set time and laps for working on your car??

9/19/10, 3:04 PM   #2
MSCS Rules!!........
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmillerman View Post
was attending sat. nights race at tri-state and just wondering how much time and laps your allowed to get your car back on the track. there was a 10 minute red and then another 8-10 laps after the cars were pushed off and yet they still waited for the points leader. does that apply for all or is their a set time and laps for working on your car??
JMO...bet'n there are alota folks standing by...wait'n on an answer from series officials,on this very question you brought up here!!...........

9/19/10, 3:04 PM   #3
Re: mscs rules
allstar racer

They waited on him because he was done changing the tire before the yellow came back out and MSCS made a mistake on who pushed him off the track. Blake had every right to get out of his car and get mad like he did. It was BS on what they tried to pull off last night. But anyway B.fitz is the man to beat now and he done a hell of a job last night!

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, JEFFSTOY, Trish8574
9/19/10, 3:07 PM   #4
jim goerge

The points leader was pushed off the track dureing the red by someone OTHER THAN HIS PIT CREW and once on the service area he was blocked in by some of the mods lineing up for their feature race

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, emc47670, JEFFSTOY
9/19/10, 3:14 PM   #5
bmemmer

someone from mscs should man up and tell ballou never come back!! and no everyone i am not related to john memmer in anyway!!

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, emc47670, JEFFSTOY, rclaridge
9/19/10, 3:17 PM   #6
farriswheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
The points leader was pushed off the track dureing the red by someone OTHER THAN HIS PIT CREW and once on the service area he was blocked in by some of the mods lineing up for their feature race
It was nice meeting you Jim...I have much appreciation for the work you all do night in and night out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar racer View Post
They waited on him because he was done changing the tire before the yellow came back out and MSCS made a mistake on who pushed him off the track. Blake had every right to get out of his car and get mad like he did. It was BS on what they tried to pull off last night. But anyway B.fitz is the man to beat now and he done a hell of a job last night!
The thing is, a rule is a rule. As Jim stated, somebody other than a track vehicle pushed BFITZ off the track. Whether Blake had anything to do with that or not, isn't an issue. Rules are rules, he has brakes on his car and could have very well locked them up so the driver who pushed him off couldnt have done so. Either way, he was fun to watch come through the field.

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, bmemmer, jim goerge, kawkaw2
9/19/10, 3:36 PM   #7
jim goerge

I had a BLAST meeting all you IOW'ers too Now can put a face with the names I'll be looking foreward to the next time we can talk again and thanks for the nice comments

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Oh yeah bout send heat was wishin I had one of those big chops lol next ime I'm eating with you guys lol

9/19/10, 8:48 PM   #8
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar racer View Post
But anyway B.fitz is the man to beat now and he done a hell of a job last night!
Ummm I think the guy drivin the 53 may have something to say about that.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/19/10, 9:00 PM   #9
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
[/COLOR]Oh yeah bout send heat was wishin I had one of those big chops lol next ime I'm eating with you guys lol
You are welcome to join us anytime!!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/19/10, 9:42 PM   #10
allstar racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Ummm I think the guy drivin the 53 may have something to say about that.
the guy driving the 53 stanbrough didnt have to work his way from the back up front now did he? Stanbrough is a hell of a driver too and prob one of my favorites but fitz is doing a hell of a job here recently.

1 member likes this post: JEFFSTOY
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > mscs rules