IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lockard badger1 red#69
8/10/10, 8:08 PM   #1
Lockard badger1 red#69
moe#69

Hello, I hope some one can help me. Bob Lockard #69 photos. I watched this car win many races at joliet stadium, morris IL.and other tracks. Bob Lockard lived in joliet and my dad new him. I just loved the badger1, now Bob had all the badgers there was 3 of then I,II,III.They were made by Rollie Lindblad.The one I have is the first one Bob started running in 1975. I have been getting more info, It looks like Bob lockard only ran it from 1975 to 1976. If 1977 it only would be first part of the year. Then Bob Tezak ran it white with the #99 the car ran into the 80s. Then my father got it off Tezak and ran it just at joliet and morris IL. Until he got sick(heart) then he parked it in his garage. Now I have it and want to restore and gather as much as I can to put with this car. Maby you can help me? I am hunting photos taken by Tracy Talley he took photos back in the day the car was running. I rember he sold photos at the joliet stadium when the car ran there. I got a hold of Tracy Talley he told me he took many photos of the car. But he sold his photo collection to Jim Chini in 1987. I got a hold of Jim Chini and he told me he sold the Tracy`s collection to Steve Koletar from PA. a few years ago. I cant seem to get in contact with Steve Koletar. Maby you or someone in the photo busniss you know can help me track him down?I had one person tell me he thinks he is still in pennsylvania but haven`t talked to him in a while. If you could help I would be greatfull. Thanks,Tom (jeepersliberty2@yahoo.com)

8/27/10, 2:36 PM   #2
Re: Lockard badger1 red#69
acwolf
Inactive Member

Attachment 2755

Attachment 2756

Attachment 2757
Last edited by acwolf; 3/26/11 at 2:06 PM.

1 member likes this post: moe#69
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lockard badger1 red#69