IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!
6/6/10, 1:40 AM   #41
Re: MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!
Joey Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith19 View Post
i believe that is charlie fisher power. He does a lot of the wing stuff. Columbus, oh. Area.
Nope, it is Scott Fisher at SPEC that is doing Shorts motors. No doubt about it.

6/6/10, 2:08 AM   #42
emc47670

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
Bland did thank them but not on the PA. He even took multiple pictures with them in the winners circle.

However, what an a$$hat move by Ballou, if its true. To pull of another competitors spark plug wire while he is strapped into the car because you made a mistake AFTER he passed you and you roll your car. I WAS a Ballou fan up until that moment. Totally uncalled for. I really hope that they got your flip on tape.
Yes, Bland did thank us face to face while we were on the track taking pictures! Very nice guy and congrats to him!! As for Ballou....well I aslo lost more respect for him! That was just ridiculous of him to do that.
Thanks to everyone that came out!!

3 members like this post: 38DD, Jimmydiesel, wildman92
6/6/10, 2:11 AM   #43
bballr4567

Quote:
Originally Posted by emc47670 View Post
Yes, Bland did thank us face to face while we were on the track taking pictures! Very nice guy and congrats to him!! As for Ballou....well I aslo lost more respect for him! That was just ridiculous of him to do that.
Thanks to everyone that came out!!
That is great!!!

Thanks for everything you gave this evening. It certainly was a great show put on by the drivers!

6/6/10, 2:15 AM   #44
kylecumminsfan

WTG Bland!! bland drove a clean race.. ballou just got some pay back for all the people he has wrecked.. he cant take we he does to everybody else.. i hope he gets suspended or somethin for what he did to blands car..

2 members like this post: 38DD, MOORESVILLETRUCKER
6/6/10, 2:28 AM   #45
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylecumminsfan View Post
WTG Bland!! bland drove a clean race.. ballou just got some pay back for all the people he has wrecked.. he cant take we he does to everybody else.. i hope he gets suspended or somethin for what he did to blands car..
He should be given a strong warning, a suspension is a little much. I am sure after he cooled down he is very sorry he walked over the Blands car. I sure he is probably now only mad a himself.

6/6/10, 2:39 AM   #46
ClaytonYeley

Another great night of racing at TSS. The Sprint feature ended at a good time considering all the red flags. Seems like we cannot leave Haubstadt without there being controversy. I know Ballou was frustrated that he got upside down but you can't act like that especially in front of the audience. As an MSCS official was pulling Robert out of Bland's face I could see him smack at the car. After the race I herd someone say that it was the spark plug wires that he grabbed. Just too bad that he let his emotions get the best of him tonight.

1 member likes this post: MOORESVILLETRUCKER
6/6/10, 2:50 AM   #47
quicktime3

When does Ballou not let his emotions get the best of him? He's always doing stuff like this. The guy is a menace - I don't know of anyone who is comfortable racing with him.
Posted via Mobile Device

6/6/10, 4:26 AM   #48
racephoto1

My hats off to Tom Helfrich. Making sure Jeff's car was in running order after the Ballou ordeal was a class act.

As for Jeff , he got the elbows up and just wheeled . Impressive run.
DC found out the radiator he;s been using was bad. He replaced it right before the feature, no more problems, unless you add in flipping race cars.

Here's Stanbrough missing Ballou.
Attached Images
IMG_6767.jpg (105.3 KB, 189 views)

6/6/10, 8:39 AM   #49
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lynch View Post
He should be given a strong warning, a suspension is a little much. I am sure after he cooled down he is very sorry he walked over the Blands car. I sure he is probably now only mad a himself.
But how many times do we allow him to do things like this? Granted, I've not seen him get THIS upset before to actually deliberately sabotage someone else's car, but what's next? Seriously, someone needs to put this kid in his place and send him a very strong message that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

3 members like this post: 38DD, Jimmydiesel, MOORESVILLETRUCKER
6/6/10, 10:30 AM   #50
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Good run by Bland, glad to see it...track was great...Mods put on a great show and how bout it for Chase Stockon making it all the way back from PA to run lastnight heres to you

1 member likes this post: jerrythar500
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!