IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #1 4/18/10 3:20 PM
TJ Slideways has a short video of pratice on Facebook of NW Sprints praticing. It might be on his website I don't know got in a hurry and didn't look. I could get used to this type of pavement racing.
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #2 4/18/10 3:56 PM
I just checked out their schedule and looks like they are running non-wing sprints every other weekend. I think that is the only place that has pavement sprints as part of their regular show. Not sure what it pays.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

http://spartanspeedway.com/Info/ssschedule.php
Mudclodbob (Offline)
  #3 4/18/10 4:17 PM
I was there yesterday. Three sprint cars were turning laps. If they can draw a field of cars, this has potential. I know several guys have cars they plan to run. Spartan Speedway has put up a set of huge aluminum bleachers. Very nice.
Geoff Kaiser (Offline)
  #4 4/19/10 11:53 AM
Bob who was practicing???????
staggerman (Offline)
  #5 4/19/10 12:49 PM
I was thinking this deal was only paying around $600 to win.
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #6 4/19/10 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Geoff Kaiser:
Bob who was practicing???????
I'm not Bob, but it was Taylor Ferns and Jimmy McCune
tjslideways (Offline)
  #7 4/19/10 3:03 PM
Originally Posted by apexonephoto:
I'm not Bob, but it was Taylor Ferns and Jimmy McCune
Ferns, McCune, and Tommy Fedewa in an older style Beast that Tom and his Dad modified over the winter. I didn't get back over on Sunday to see who was testing.
Geoff Kaiser (Offline)
  #8 4/19/10 3:21 PM
How did Tommy's wheels look??? I heard he got some nice looking wheels from some guy.
tjslideways (Offline)
  #9 4/19/10 3:40 PM
It was already on the trailer when I got there Geoff. Tommy said it was just a minor issue they could take care of, but had to quit for the day. So I only saw the tailtank :-)